𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓐𝓻𝓮 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰

𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 8.

Malcolm and Evelyn had relocated their chat to the dining room table because they seemed to be on a blind date and were curious about one another. Malcolm was so engrossed in the sharing and answering of questions that he had forgotten about the doll sitting next to them. During one of their many periods of chit-chat, Malcolm showed some boldness and leaned in closer to Evelyn. Evelyn sensed that she was going to be kissed, something she normally wouldn't enjoy at all, but she wanted to play along because she knew that Brahms was watching them.

Take it as retaliation for losing her own game of hiding and seek. Even if she glances at someone else, she is aware of how possessive and envious Brahms may be. She purposefully closed her eyes to give the supermarket kid optimism while not making an effort to separate herself from him.

The loudest sound that could have been heard above thunder was heard suddenly emanating from the house's walls. Malcolm and Evelyn both jumped in response, and Evelyn used the opportunity to shift and act as though she cared for Brahms Doll to escape the kiss while concealing her enjoyment at the tantrum and Malcolm turning to check what the disturbance was.

"Is there a bill I need to pay?" Evelyn ends his investigation because she doesn't want Malcolm to become involved in the house's mysteries too quickly. Instead, she wants to play with the grocery delivery boy more. Malcolm returns to her abruptly, appearing to notice just that Evelyn is holding Brahms Doll at the moment, "Uh? No, Mr. Heelshire arbitrated the matter for a whole ten years."

Evelyn scowled as her mind raced over the numbers, "10 years?" She murmurs to herself as she considers the circumstance while glancing at Brahms Doll. "That's not the least bit suspicious," Evelyn rolls her gaze away from Malcolm and mutters. It's better to get Malcolm out of the house as quickly as possible for the time being, but she was going to look into that subject.

Seeing as Evelyn walked out of the dining room, Malcolm knew it was time for him to leave but he wanted to stay, so, he brought up a conversation to linger more. "Living by yourself in a house must be lonely." As Evelyn led him to the door, he started a new topic. "At the beginning." Evelyn's grin was so endearing that it was overlooked that she gave a curt, one-word response; it was possibly a charm she was unaware of.

Even though Evelyn had every reason for the loud bumps and bangs coming from the wall since the male wouldn't leave, Malcolm was eager and convinced that he could get something out of her if he stayed any longer. The procedure for breaking the conversation with Malcolm took longer than Evelyn had anticipated as the sun was even set down for the day.

Evelyn enters the living room at this time to relax after seeing the Grocery Boy depart. But a ruckus won't let her, it was different from what Evelyn often heard, which was a child's voice, but she knew that was the genuine voice of Brahms Heelshire. There was a loud, violent crashing coming from above, and a deep, husky murmur kept repeating, "Hate it, hate it, hate it."

"He's showing a lot of emotion today." As though there was no commotion taking place above, Evelyn gently placed Brahms Doll in its seat while keeping her feet firmly planted on the rugs. Evelyn could make out the male's voice, which indicated that he was either attempting to persuade something or himself.

She settles down on the couch while bouncing a little. Malcolm had used up all of her energy, so she was too exhausted to handle anything else. "Since Malcolm arrive today. Tomorrow, the nanny," She mumbles, her sleepiness being as obvious as day. Her body relaxed on the sofa as her eyes gradually closed. She curled up in a circle and allowed fatigue to take her. Her ears became deaf to the commotion.

♡ ⚀ ♧ ⚁ ♢ ⚂ ♤ ⚃ ♡ ⚄ ♧ ⚅ ♢

A person suddenly overtook her while she was soundly sleeping. He was furious at Malcolm and hadn't calmed down, and he had a grimace on his face to show it. He seems to rest, though, as he observes Evelyn on the couch, lying motionless and contentedly. In the middle of her slumber, Evelyn tosses and turns as he extends his hand to smooth her hair back; she shows no signs of wanting to wake up. This being a symbol of approval, he cautiously carries her up and against him like a bride by placing his hand underneath her.

As a result, he began to see Evelyn and himself in all possible scenarios.

Evelyn was tenderly lowered into her bed in her room once he had carried her there. After giving her a tender kiss on the forehead, he leaned down to gently touch her hair, tucking her warmly under the blankets. He hesitated before turning to go. wishing a cruel demise on a particular boy who brings groceries to the mansion.