𝓢𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓗𝓮𝓻 𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭

𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 12

Greta has been residing in the Heelshire home and staking her claim to the position of nanny for three full days now. Evelyn would observe her abandoning the doll every day, and it was entertaining for Evelyn to confront the older woman about it and watch the fear in her eyes before diverting the topic.

Moreover, following their interaction that day, Brahms started to appear more frequently around Evelyn. Every time Evelyn asked him a query about his unexpected entrance, he would have a script ready so that she wouldn't chase him away, not really, he was just pointing out excuses like, 'Greta isn't here,' or that 'He was bored.' He would find any justification to stay by her side. 

He desperately wanted that kiss, Brahms had been clingy to her, but this was Evelyn. She won't simply meet his needs.

When Evelyn woke up the next day, she was most definitely not expecting Brahms to stand at the end of her bed with his head tilted to the side of her. Brahms would never intrude on her morning, comprehending that Evelyn was not a morning person. "I don't want to even know how long you've been there," Evelyn groaned, seating up against the headboard, she took a second to let her brain adapt from sunlight filled room, "What is it," She questioned, knowing well that Brahms wouldn't just show himself that easily, other than being needy.

Evelyn appears to linger at the mask on Brahms' face for a lengthier period before turning her attention to their situation when Brahms changes his gaze. She saw that her bedroom door was where his eyes were focused. Evelyn was ready to scold the poor lad in front of her because she didn't fully understand his response however when the sound of two distinct laughing tones filled the house. Evelyn scowls in response.

Brahms mumbles, "Mal... Colm," without using his toddler voice since he knows Evelyn loves his authentic voice. Evelyn rolled her eyes and said, "Obviously. Just why so early?"

Huffing out air from her mouth, showing how she didn't want to move out of her bed. The laughter seems to grow more which caught both of their attention. "He's never going to leave at this point," Focusing herself up, Brahms watches heatedly as Evelyn rose from her bed. He had to stop himself from touching her at how bare she was before him. Evelyn was wearing the usual nightgown that Brahms had chosen for her, yet, she was naked underneath it and due to the seer fabric, Brahms could just almost see everything.

Brahms was dreaming about how she would fill being on top of him. Kissing on his lips then the masks. Tangled together in her bed like those rated books he found in his parent's bedroom.

When Evelyn exited the room wearing the same outfit that was inspiring his fantasies, he was startled out of his thoughts. He shrieked in terror, running after Evelyn while sticking close to the walls out of caution. There was a male resident other than Brahms in the home, and the said man was experiencing a heart attack as Evelyn walked down the hallway unconcerned about how completely nude she was.

Due to the presence of others, Brahms has been making a great deal of hush, frustration, and frantic noises to convince her to stop. He wanted to hold Evelyn down, but he was too terrified to emerge from the cover of his hiding place.

In addition, he knows Evenly detested being touched roughly.

He had no choice but to trail her closely since he was unable to stop her. Before they both departed, he had removed a drape of a blanket from Evelyn's bed, and it was in his hands, waiting to be used to cover her. He despised that he was the only one who cared about her appearance, and he hates it much more knowing that Evelyn will allow Malcolm to catch sight of her in such a state.

To his horror, they finally made it downstairs and to the kitchen door. Brahms had to stop himself a few feet back, having to only observe Evelyn and listen closely to Malcolm and Greta's conversation.

"You're probably going mad in this house, yeah? It might be good to get out-" Malcolm was having a nice flirty conversation with Greta until his eyes found themselves on Evelyn who had entered the kitchen, seemingly clueless about his arrival. Malcolm out of instinct stared and took in the image before her until Greta turned her head in wonder at his sudden red face.

"Evelyn!" Greta shrieked out and it too brought back Malcolm from his lustful thoughts to look away and cover his clear red face while Evelyn herself had made a surprising look cursing under her breath. Greta panicked, helping to cover the female, and somehow was able to find a cover of the blanket just lying on the floor not far to cover Evelyn.

Evelyn murmurs to Greta, "Thank you." The elder woman continued to stand in between Malcolm and Evelyn, unaware of how Evelyn was putting on an innocent act while muttering, "I didn't realize we had a guest?" Greta had patted Evelyn's shoulder and said, "Sorry, I forgot to tell you first," knowing how humiliated the woman would be, but Evelyn wasn't. Eventually breaking the stillness in the kitchen, Malcolm still refused to turn his head to look at anybody, "Yes, I am largely to blame. I sent the delivery a day early, sorry."

"It's fine. You guys were in the middle of something. I should go," Evelyn broke her embarrassed act so quickly that Greta frowned for a second, wondering if it was an act but didn't think long or hard enough when Evelyn put some distance between them. The blanket loosely covered her side so that her cleavage was still showing. Malcolm turns around, just a quick glimpse to see Evelyn portraying a sweet smile as if he didn't catch her almost naked, "See you around, Malcolm."

They watch as Evelyn skips in her steps, leaving the kitchen for themselves. Greta turned her face around at Malcolm, giving him an amused yet disappointed look while the male coughed out awkwardly, his red face still indicating that he was thinking about the scene before.

When Evelyn reach the top of the stairs when she did. Brahms stood there with an angry stare. "What?" Evelyn had a smirk on her lips, clearly playing with Brahms's emotion and anger. Brahms frowned, he turns around about to walk away as he would always do when Evelyn anger him, knowing he won't be able to take out his frustration on her, the cause of it. That was until a sudden action caused his heartbeat to raise.

His side of the head was gripped by Evelyn. She astonished herself with how durable the hard mask was by letting her finger linger on it before pulling him down to her level and in close proximity. She then gently kissed him on the mask's lips. His anger is swiftly dampened by this, causing him to entirely lose all sense of time and place. Evelyn repeatedly made contact with the mask with her lips, but this time they were really firm and hard. She even gave Brahms the opportunity as he violently grabbed her by the neck and head, forcing her to give him a deeper kiss even with him wearing a mask.

"Brahms," Evelyn mutters in a firm tone. This caused Brahms to whine but gave slight space between them, now rubbing his mask against Evelyn's forehead as he holds himself back from wanting to devour her.

Evelyn turn her head to the side, hearing Malcolm and Greta walking towards the door, she ignores Brahms stroking his nose between her neck and shoulder as she thought of a game to play tonight. The past days have been quiet and boring, plus they haven't started the game for very long.

"We're playing tonight." Evelyn brought her eyes back to Brahms, pushing him slightly so that he could see that she was being serious despite having that playful exciting look. Brahms had a confused look in his eyes, his chest breathing hard on her to selfishness feel hers against him but also from the adrenaline high from being kissed so passionately.

"If you scare her good enough," Evelyn moved to place one simple quick peck on the mask, her hand firm on Brahms's chest to stop him from furthering the action, "I'll reward you, real, real nice."