23

Sunoo POV

Days passed by, and Aera avoided me more than ever. I couldn't focus on work, thinking about how I had hurt her. It was all my fault. I didn't know how to fix it.

But one day, Aera called me to meet her in the park. 

I wonder why.

Is she gonna leave me again forever? 

I cant help but think about it. I was nervous but relieved at the same time that she wanted to meet me. I arrived at the park, looking for her. And then I saw her sitting on the bench, looking at the horizon.

"Aera," I said, walking towards her.

"Sunoo," she replied, looking up at me.

"I'm sorry," I said, looking at her with sincerity.

"I know," she said, nodding her head. "I've been thinking a lot, and I realized that I was wrong too. I shouldn't have assumed things and jumped to conclusions without hearing your side of the story."

"I appreciate that, Aera," I said, feeling a sense of relief.

"I also realized that I care about you more than I thought I did," she said, looking into my eyes.I felt a warmth in my heart. "Aera, I care about you too. And I'm sorry for everything I've put you through."

"I forgive you, Sunoo," she said, smiling at me.

I let out a deep breath, feeling a sense of relief wash over me. "Thank you, Aera. I won't let you down again."

We sat there in silence for a moment, just looking at each other. I knew I had to tell her the truth about my feelings. "Aera, there's something I need to tell you."

"What is it?" she asked, looking at me with curiosity.

"I've been avoiding you not because I didn't want to be around you, but because I had feelings for you. And I didn't know how to handle them."

Aera looked at me, her eyes widening in surprise. "Sunoo, I had no idea."

"I know, and I'm sorry for not telling you sooner," I said, feeling nervous.

"I don't know what to say," she said, looking at me with a mix of emotions.

"You don't have to say anything," I said, taking her hand in mine. "I just wanted you to know the truth."

Aera smiled at me, and I felt a weight lifted off my shoulders. "Thank you for telling me, Sunoo. I appreciate it."

We continued to talk, and I felt a sense of closeness between us that I had never felt before. We laughed, we cried, and we talked about everything. It was a heartfelt conversation that brought us closer than ever before.

As we walked back to the office, hand in hand, I knew that everything was going to be okay. Aera forgave me, and we had finally opened up to each other. I knew that we had a lot to work on, but I was willing to do anything to make it work.

"I still love you, Aera," I said, taking her hand in mine. 

"I know it might sound crazy, but I do. And I want to make things right between us, to start fresh and build something real and beautiful."

Aera looked at me, tears welling up in her eyes. She squeezed my hand and whispered, "Sunoo, I... I don't know what to say."

I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. I needed her to understand how much she meant to me, how much I needed her in my life. 

"You don't have to say anything," I said, my voice shaking with emotion. 

"Just give me a chance. Let me show you how much I love you, how much you mean to me."

Her eyes searched mine for a moment, and I could see the hesitation and uncertainty in them.

 But then, as if a decision had been made, she spoke. "Yes, Sunoo," she said, her voice barely above a whisper. "I love you too. I never stopped loving you."

My heart soared with joy. I pulled her into my arms, feeling her warmth and softness against me. And then, without hesitation, I leaned in and kissed her with all the passion and longing I had held for years.

She responded eagerly, and I felt the electricity between us as our lips met. It was like coming home, like finding the missing piece of my heart. And in that moment, I knew that I had made the right choice, that Aera was the one I had been waiting for all my life.

As we pulled away, breathless and dizzy with love, I looked at her with adoration in my eyes. "Will you be mine, Aera?" I asked, my voice full of hope.

She smiled, tears of joy rolling down her cheeks. "Yes, Sunoo," she said. "I will be yours, now and forever."

And with that, we sealed our love with another kiss, feeling the weight of the past lift from our shoulders and the promise of a beautiful future ahead.

My heart was pounding as I wrapped my arms around Aera, feeling her body press against mine. I had waited so long for this moment, dreamed of it every night since we had met, and now it was finally happening.

 I had waited so long for this moment, dreamed of it every night since we had met, and now it was finally happening

As I leaned in to kiss her, I felt a jolt of electricity shoot through my body. Her lips were soft and warm, inviting me in, and I responded eagerly, deepening the kiss as I felt her respond in kind.

Our tongues danced together, exploring each other's mouths as our passion grew. I felt a surge of desire wash over me, my body responding to hers with an urgency I had never felt before.

I ran my hands through her hair, feeling the silky strands slide through my fingers, and pulled her closer, wanting to be as close to her as possible. And as the kiss went on, I felt my heart swell with love and joy, knowing that I had finally found the woman I had been searching for all my life.

When we finally pulled away, both of us gasping for breath, I looked into Aera's eyes, feeling a deep connection that went beyond words. I knew that we had something special, something that would last a lifetime, and I vowed to cherish her and love her for as long as I lived.

.

.

.

(A/N: THAT JUST HAPPENED!!But the story isn't over yet. Just wait patiently.)