17

Aera POV

The next day at work, I found myself telling Namra about the storm and the power outage in Sunoo's office.

"I can't believe you got stuck in there with him," Namra said, raising her eyebrows.

"It wasn't exactly my idea," I said with a sigh. 

"But it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be."

Namra leaned in, a mischievous glint in her eye.

"Did anything happen?" she asked, waggling her eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes. "No, Namra. Nothing happened. We just talked about old times and waited for the power to come back on."

Namra nodded, looking a little disappointed. "Well, I'm glad it wasn't too awkward," she said.

Sunoo POV

Later that day, I found myself telling Sunghoon about the power outage in my office and my unexpected conversation with Aera.

"It was weird, man," I said, shaking my head. 

"I haven't talked to her like that in years."

Sunghoon looked intrigued. 

"What did you guys talk about?"

"Old times, mostly," I said. "Remembering all the fun stuff we used to do as kids."

Sunghoon nodded, a smile spreading across his face. 

"That's cool, Sunoo-ya. Maybe this is a chance for you two to reconnect."

I shrugged. "I don't know, Sunghoon. A lot has happened between us. But it was nice to talk to her again, even if it was just for a little while."

Author's POV

Namra was sitting in a coffee shop when she saw Sunghoon walk in. She smiled and waved at him, and he made his way over to her table.

Namra: "So, Sunoo and Aera were stuck in the office together during a storm?"

Sunghoon: "Yeah, they were. But don't worry, nothing happened between them. They just talked and reminisced about old times."

Namra: "I don't know, Sunghoon. I still have my doubts about Sunoo. He really hurt Aera when they broke up, and I don't want her to get hurt again."

Sunghoon: "I understand your concerns, but you have to remember that people can change. Sunoo has been working hard to be a better person and make up for his past mistakes."

Namra: "I hope you're right, Sunghoon. Aera deserves to be happy and I don't want her to get hurt again."

Sunghoon: "I know, Namra. But we can trust Aera to make her own decisions. And if Sunoo really cares about her, he won't do anything to hurt her again."

Namra: "I hope you're right, Sunghoon. I just want Aera to be happy." 

Namra: "Anyways now that we are here, do you remember our first kiss here? You know, even though we've been dating for a while now, that kiss still felt like the first time."

Sunghoon: "I know what you mean. It's like every time I'm with you, I fall in love with you all over again."

Namra: "That's so sweet. You really know how to make me feel special."

Sunghoon: "It's easy to make you feel special because you are. You're the most important person in my life."

Namra: "Aww, that means a lot to me. You're the most important person in my life too."

Sunghoon: "I'm so grateful that we found each other. I can't imagine my life without you."

Namra: "Me too. I love you so much."

Sunghoon: "I love you too, Namra."

.

.

.

(A/N: I love these cute endings!!)