21

Aera POV 

As I sit alone in my office, I can't help but feel a mix of emotions. Hurt, betrayal, and confusion are all swirling around in my head. Sunoo had always been there for me as a mentor and a boss, but now everything felt different. How could he keep such a huge secret from me for so long?

Despite my anger towards him, I know that I need to talk to Sunoo and try to work things out. We have a lot of work to do, and I can't let my personal feelings get in the way of our projects.

But for now, I need some time to process everything. I take a deep breath and try to clear my mind. I remind myself that I am a professional and that I need to stay focused on my work.

As I open my eyes, I know that things will never be the same between Sunoo and me, but I am determined to find a way to move forward. I will confront him and try to work through our issues so that we can continue to work together effectively.

With a newfound determination, I get up from my desk and begin to make plans for how I will approach Sunoo. It won't be easy, but I know that I can't let this situation hold me back from achieving my goals.

Later that evening, I decided to call to my house  Namra and tell her everything that happened with Sunoo. She listened patiently as I told her about Sunoo's confession and how he had been avoiding me for days.

"Wow, Aera, that's a lot to take in," Namra said.

Namra looked at me with concern in her eyes. "Are you okay, Aera?" she asked softly.

I shook my head, wiping away my tears. 

"No, Namra, I'm not okay. I can't believe Sunoo kept this from me for so long."

"I know, Aera, it must be really hard for you," Namra said, giving my hand a reassuring squeeze.

"I just feel so stupid," I said, my voice trembling. "I should have known better. I should have listened to my instincts."

"You couldn't have known, Aera," Namra said. "Sunoo is really good at keeping his emotions and personal life hidden. He's always been that way."

"I guess you're right," I said, feeling a bit calmer now. "But still, it hurts to know that he didn't trust me enough to tell me the truth."

Namra nodded sympathetically. "I understand how you feel, Aera. But remember, he did tell you the truth eventually. That has to count for something, right?"

I thought about that for a moment. Namra was right. Sunoo could have kept the truth hidden from me forever, but he didn't. He came clean and told me everything, even though it was hard for him to do so.

"You're right, Namra," I said, smiling weakly. "Thanks for being here for me. I don't know what I would do without you."

Namra smiled back at me. "That's what friends are for, Aera. We stick together through thick and thin."

I felt a surge of gratitude towards Namra. She was right. I was lucky to have a friend like her in my life. With her by my side, I knew I could get through anything.

As we walked out of the office building together, I felt a weight lift off my shoulders. I still had a lot to think about, but I knew I could face the future with a little more strength and courage thanks to Namra's support.

.

.

.

A few days passed by and I have decided that I needed to talk to Sunoo again. I couldn't just ignore him forever, and I wanted to hear more about his side of the story.

I made my way to his office once again, and this time, he didn't seem surprised to see me.

"Can we talk?" I asked, feeling nervous.

"Of course," he said, motioning for me to sit down.

"I just wanted to say that I appreciate you telling me the truth. It must have been hard for you," I said.

"It was," he said, his expression serious.

"I also wanted to apologize for the way I reacted earlier. I shouldn't have yelled at you," I said, feeling guilty.

"It's okay. I understand why you were upset," he said.

We sat in silence for a few moments, neither of us knowing what to say next.

"I still need some time to process everything," I said finally. 

"But I want you to know that I'm willing to hear you out. If there's more to the story, I want to know."

"Thank you, Aera. I appreciate that," Sunoo said, his eyes softening.

.

.

.

(A/N: Is this a new begining)