22

Aera POV 

It was weekend so my day at home. I was sitting and thinking about everything. I thought of arranging my cupboard and I ended up finding a photo frame. A picture of a day I remember quite vividly.

.

.

.

As Sunoo and I walked to our next class, he turned to me with a smile and asked, "Do you want to go to the park after school today?" His eyes were bright with excitement, and I couldn't help but feel my heart skip a beat.

"Sure, that sounds like fun," I replied, returning his smile. The rest of the day seemed to drag on as we eagerly anticipated our date.

Finally, as the final bell rang, we ran out of the school and made our way to the park. Sunoo had brought a blanket, and we spread it out on the grass, lying down and looking up at the clear blue sky.

As we talked and laughed, Sunoo pulled out his guitar and played some songs for me. It was so romantic, and I couldn't believe how lucky I was to have him in my life. We held hands and cuddled, enjoying each other's company.

As the sun began to set, I felt my heart skip a beat as Sunoo leaned in for a kiss. Our lips met in a soft and tender embrace, and I could feel the warmth of his love enveloping me. We pulled away, smiling at each other.

"This is perfect," I said, snuggling closer to Sunoo.

"I know," Sunoo replied, his eyes shining with love and adoration.

.

.

.

It was one of the best days of my life.

How could I forget all of this. If that someone came to us told us that this is what our future is we would never believe. We trusted each other so much. We loved each other so much.

Why did we break up?

I need to sort things out with you My Sunoo-ya.

.

.

.

(A/N: Aera is slowly realising her mistake.)