3

Sunoo POV 

As Sunghoon, Namra and I wait at the bus stop we see Aera approaching us.

The dress might be simple but Aera wearing it makes the whole look seem for beautiful

I sat next to Aera in the movie theatre, feeling my heart race with every glance I stole at her. I've known her for a long time and we've been best friends, but lately I've been feeling something more for her. I couldn't stop thinking about her, but I was too scared to tell her how I felt.

After the movie ended, Sunghoon suggested we go to a nearby café to grab some food and soft drinks. Later I walked Aera back home. 

As we reached her home, she said, "It was really fun! Let's do something together for the weekend as well. We have been so busy with studies lately but we deserve this break. I'll tell Namra and Sunghoon about it. What do you say?" 

"Yeah. I would like that!", I exclaimed. 

I am so happy how our day went today!

AERA POV 

Sunghoon and Namra cancelled on the last minute. I wonder why but as Sunoo was anyways here we decided to continue the day as planned.

We start by grabbing some breakfast at a cozy café, where they talk about their favourite books and movies.

I love spending time with Sunoo. He always makes me laugh and feel at ease. "This café is so cute!" I say as we enter.

Sunoo smiles. "Yeah, I love coming here. What do you feel like having for breakfast?"

As we walk through the streets, I can't help but feel a sense of comfort and happiness in Sunoo's presence. It's because we've known each other since birth I guess.

"So, have you read any good books lately?" I ask, looking up at Sunoo.

"Yeah, I just finished this really interesting thriller. You should check it out," Sunoo replies, his eyes lighting up.

We visit a museum, where we spend hours admiring the art and learning about history. I love how Sunoo takes his time to explain things to me, and I feel grateful to be learning with him.

"This painting is amazing. What do you think it represents?" I ask, looking at a piece of art.

"Well, I think it could represent a few different things, but I like to think it represents the struggle between good and evil," Sunoo replies thoughtfully.

After the museum, we grab some lunch at a street vendor, trying out different local foods and laughing at each other's reactions. I love how easy it is to be with Sunoo, how we can just be ourselves around each other.

"This is so spicy!" I exclaim as I take a bite of a hot sauce.

Sunoo laughs. "You're so dramatic. It's not that bad!"

As the day comes to a close, we find ourselves sitting on a park bench, watching the sunset together. I feel a sense of peace as we sit in comfortable silence, just enjoying the beauty of the moment.

"This is so beautiful," I say softly, gazing out at the sunset.

Sunoo looks over at me with a smile. "Yeah, it really is."

(A/N: Sunoo is actually looking at her while giving the reply!!)

As we walk back to our homes, I feel a sense of happiness and contentment for the time we've spent together.

"Thanks for such a great day, Sunoo," I say with a smile.

Sunoo grins. "Anytime. We should do it again sometime."

I feel a sense of excitement for the future, and I can't wait to see where our friendship will take us.

.

.

.

(A/N: Omg!! Aera also has some feelings for Sunoo.)