9

Sunoo POV

The next day, I saw Aera in the hallway at school.

"Good morning, beautiful! How did you sleep?" I asked.

"Good morning, handsome! I slept well, thanks for asking. How about you?" she asked.

"I slept great. I had a dream about you last night." I replied with a wink.

"Really? What was it about?" she sounded so eager.

"We were on a beach in Hawaii, watching the sunset together." I replied.

"That sounds amazing! Maybe we should plan a trip there someday."

I took her cheek in my palm and said," I'd love that."

We walked to our lockers together, chatting about our plans for the weekend. As we opened our lockers, our friend group approached us.

"Hey, lovebirds! How was your picnic yesterday?" Sunghoon said.

"It was great! We had so much fun." I said.

"Yeah, we even saw a family of ducks waddling around the park." Aera told.

"Aww, that sounds adorable." Namra exclaimed.

We all chatted for a bit before the bell rang, signalling the start of first period.

"I guess we should get going to class. See you guys later!" I said.

"Yeah" they all said in unison.

In class, I couldn't help but sneak glances at Aera, who was sitting a few rows over. She looked up and caught me staring, making me blush.

"What's so interesting over there, Sunoo?" she asked.

"Nothing, just admiring the view." I replied.

Aera giggled and shook her head, turning back to her work.

As the day went on, we attended our classes and hung out during lunch. We talked about everything from our favourite TV shows to our plans for college.

"What do you want to study in college, Aera?"

"I'm not sure yet. Maybe something in the arts, like graphic design or fashion."

"That would be awesome. You're so creative, I know you'll excel in whatever you choose."

Aera smiled at me, making my heart skip a beat.

As the final bell rang, we gathered our things and walked out of school together.

"Do you want to come over and hang out at my place for a bit?"

"Sure, sounds great."

We walked to Aera's house, talking and laughing along the way. We spent the afternoon watching movies and snacking on popcorn, cuddled up on the couch.As the sun started to set, I knew it was time to head home.

"I should probably get going, Aera. My mom will be wondering where I am."

"Okay, I understand. Thanks for hanging out with me today, Sunoo."

"Of course, any time. I love spending time with you."

"I love you, Sunoo."

"I love you too, Aera."

We hugged and I walked out of her house, feeling grateful for another wonderful day spent with my best friend turned girlfriend.

.

.

.

(A/N: Enjoying what you are getting huh??)