19

Aera POV 

I arrived at the business party with Sunoo, feeling a little uneasy. 

Sunoo had been distant lately, and I wasn't sure if attending this party together was a good idea. But I tried to put those thoughts aside and enjoy the evening.

As we mingled with the guests, I noticed a man who seemed a little too friendly. He kept trying to make small talk with me, but I could sense there was something off about him. 

I tried to politely excuse myself and walk away, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

I felt a wave of panic wash over me as his grip tightened. I tried to pull away, but he wouldn't let go. I looked around for Sunoo, but he was nowhere in sight.

"Hey, let go of me!" I shouted, trying to break free. 

But he just laughed and pulled me closer, his other hand moving to touch my waist.

That's when I saw Sunoo storming towards us, his face twisted with rage. He grabbed the man by the collar and pulled him away from me.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Sunoo growled, his voice low and dangerous.

The man tried to protest, but Sunoo didn't give him a chance. He pushed him away and turned to me, his eyes softening.

"Are you okay?" he asked, his hand gently touching my arm.

I nodded, feeling a little shaken but grateful for his quick thinking. "Yeah, I'm okay. Thank you, Sunoo."

He pulled me into a hug, holding me close. "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you earlier," he said, his voice muffled in my hair. "I promise I'll always protect you."

I felt tears welling up in my eyes as I hugged him back, feeling safe and loved in his embrace. Despite our past differences, I knew deep down that Sunoo would always have my back. 

Was it the wine that made me do all of this with Sunoo?

Sunoo then dropped me back home as well.

Sunoo POV

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I  growled.

The man tried to protest, but I didn't give him a chance. I pushed him away and turned to Aera, "Are you okay?" I asked, my hand gently touching her arm.

She nodded, feeling a little shaken "Yeah, I'm okay. Thank you, Sunoo."

I pulled me into a hug, holding her close. 

"I'm sorry I wasn't there for you earlier," he said, his voice muffled in my hair. "I promise I'll always protect you."

I then, dropped her back home but before she would enter she turned back and walked toward me who was waiting her to actually go inside. She came closer and closer till there was no gap between us. 

The next thing I know was a pair of soft plump lips were touching mine

The next thing I know was a pair of soft plump lips were touching mine. Aera was kissing me. I melted in the kiss for a second but immediately came back to my senses.

 I melted in the kiss for a second but immediately came back to my senses

"You are drunk Aera-ya. Just go back home please" I said breaking the kiss and holding her chin with my hands. 

Without protesting she just went inside. 

And I was left there all stunned at what just happened. 

I'm sure I wont be able to sleep tonight!

.

.

.

(A/N: Oooo the drunk kiss!!)