10

Aera POV

Sunoo and I have been dating for a few months now, and things have been going great. We've been spending a lot of time together, and I feel like we really understand each other. But lately, I've been struggling with some personal issues that I haven't shared with him.

One day, I'm feeling particularly stressed out and overwhelmed. Sunoo comes over to hang out, and I snap at him over something small. He looks hurt and confused, and I immediately regret my reaction.

 "I'm sorry, Sunoo. I didn't mean to snap at you like that. I've just been really stressed out lately."

"It's okay. Are you alright? Do you want to talk about it?" he said.

"I don't know. It's just...a lot of things going on right now, and I don't want to burden you with my problems." I told him.

 "Sunoo, are you upset with me?" I asked.

"No, I'm not upset. I just feel like we need some space right now." he replied.

"Space? What do you mean?" I asked.

"I feel like we've been spending a lot of time together, and maybe it's not the best thing for us right now." he said.

I'm confused and hurt by his words. I thought everything was going well between us, and now I feel like I'm losing him.

Days go by without much communication between us, and I assume that Sunoo is upset with me for the way I acted. But the truth is, I'm struggling with personal issues and don't know how to communicate them. I don't want to burden him with my problems.

Throughout this whole experience, I can't help but feel a mix of emotions. At first, I was stressed and overwhelmed, which caused me to snap at Sunoo. Then, I felt guilty and ashamed for my actions, which only made me more anxious. As Sunoo grew distant, I felt hurt and confused, wondering if I had done something irreparable to our relationship.

When we finally had our conversation, I felt a sense of relief that we were able to understand each other's perspectives. But at the same time, I felt sad and disappointed that we had to break up. It was a difficult decision, but ultimately the right one for both of us.

As we said our goodbyes, I felt a mixture of sadness and gratitude. I was sad that our relationship had to end, but grateful for the time we spent together and the memories we created. And even though we were no longer romantically involved, I knew that we would always have each other's backs as friends.

.

.

.

(A/N: NO its not a dream ok...)