4

Sunoo POV

I had invited Aera to go on a walk with me in the park. We had been best friends for years, and I knew that I had feelings for her that were more than just friendship.

As we walked, I tried to muster up the courage to tell her how I felt. My heart was pounding in my chest, and I could feel the sweat on my palms. But I knew that I had to do it. I couldn't keep these feelings inside any longer.

Finally, we sat down on a bench by the pond, and I turned to face her. "Aera, I have to tell you something," I said, my voice shaking slightly.

She looked at me with a curious expression, and I took a deep breath. "I know we've been best friends for a long time, but...I've been feeling something more for you lately. I can't help it. I just...I can't stop thinking about you."

Aera looked at me for a moment, her expression unreadable. But then she reached out and took my hand in hers. "Sunoo, I have something to tell you too," she said softly.

My heart skipped a beat as she spoke.

Could it be possible that she felt the same way?

"I've been feeling the same way," she continued, a small smile forming on her lips. "I've been wanting to tell you for so long, but I didn't know how to say it."

I felt a rush of happiness and relief wash over me, and I couldn't help but smile back at her.

"Really?" I said, my voice filled with hope.

"Really," she replied, her hand squeezing mine gently.

We sat there for a few more minutes, just looking at each other and smiling. It was as if the whole world had disappeared, and it was just the two of us. And then, slowly, I leaned in and kissed her. It was a gentle, sweet kiss, but it was filled with all the love and emotion that I had been feeling for her for so long.

 It was a gentle, sweet kiss, but it was filled with all the love and emotion that I had been feeling for her for so long

From that moment on, everything was different. We were no longer just best friends, but something more.

And it was the most amazing feeling in the world.

.

.

.

(A/N: YAAYYY!!! THEY FINALLY KISSED)