8

Sunoo POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing on the nightstand. 

It was a text from Aera.

Aera: Good morning, my love! ☀️💕

Me: Good morning, beautiful! 😍 

How did you sleep?I got out of bed and started getting ready for the day. Aera and I had plans to go to the park and have a picnic.

Aera: I slept well, thanks for asking! I can't wait for our picnic today, it's going to be so much fun!

Me: Same here! I've already packed the sandwiches and drinks. What time should I pick you up?

Aera: How about around noon?

Me: Sounds good to me. I'll be there at noon sharp.

As I finished getting ready, my mom called out from the kitchen.

"Sunoo, breakfast is ready!" my shouted from downstairs.

"Coming, Mom!" I replied.

I quickly made my way to the kitchen and sat down at the table.

"How's Aera doing? I haven't seen her in a while." she asked.

"She's doing great, Mom. We're actually going to the park for a picnic today." I replied. 

"That sounds lovely. Don't forget to bring sunscreen!"

"Don't worry, Mom. I've got it covered."

After breakfast, I hopped in my car and drove to Aera's house. When I arrived, she was waiting outside for me.

"Hey, handsome! 😘" she said.

"Hey, gorgeous! 😍 Ready to go?" I asked.

"Absolutely!"

We drove to the park and found a nice spot under a tree. We spread out the picnic blanket and started to enjoy our lunch.

"These sandwiches are delicious, Sunoo! Did you make them yourself?" she asked

"Yes, I did. I'm glad you like them." I told her.

We talked and laughed for hours, enjoying each other's company and the beautiful weather.As the sun began to set, I packed up the picnic basket and we headed back to Aera's house.

"Thanks for a wonderful day, Sunoo. I had so much fun!" she said.

"Me too, Aera. I love spending time with you."

"I love you, Sunoo."

"I love you too, Aera."

We hugged and kissed goodnight before I drove back home, feeling grateful for the beautiful day I had spent with my best friend turned girlfriend.

.

.

.

(A/N: END)