2

Sunoo POV

The bell rings, signalling the start of another day at school. Aera and I walk side by side, our backpacks slung over their shoulders as we make our way to our first class.

I glance over at Aera, admiring her beauty and the way her hair falls softly over her shoulders. 

I sit in the school cafeteria with Aera, Sunghoon, and Namra, talking and laughing with my friends. We've known each other for a while now, and I'm grateful to have them in my life. But I can't help but feel a little distracted by Aera's presence.

I steal glances at her whenever I can, admiring her beauty and the way she laughs. She's been my best friend for years, but lately, I've been feeling something more for her. I want to tell her how I feel, but I'm too scared of ruining our friendship.

As we chat, Sunghoon suggests we all go out later to catch a movie. Aera's eyes light up, and I can't help but feel excited too. I want to spend more time with her, and this feels like the perfect opportunity.

But when Namra hesitates, I feel a pang of disappointment. I know she always has a lot of homework, but I wish she could join us. Sunghoon manages to convince her, and we make plans to meet up later.

As we leave the cafeteria, I take Aera's hand, and we walk down the hallway together. I feel a rush of happiness and contentment, just being near her. I can't wait for our night out with our friends, but secretly, I'm hoping for a chance to be alone with Aera. 

I want to tell her how I feel, but for now, I'll just enjoy the moment and see where the night takes us.

.

.

.

(A/N: Lets see what happens next.😉😉)