I became even more upset.

"Hook up?" I unconsciously asked.

"Yeah, I know. Y/n-ah is such a sweet heart that never in a million years would I have thought they'd have a one nightstand," Sunbaenim answered me.

"WHAT?!" Minji unnie suddenly exclaimed as she slapped her hand to the table and got off her seat.

I was confused but I did the same.

I didn't like what was being shared either.

"Girls... relax," Oppa suddenly spoke up.

Y/n-ssi was as quiet as ever. Y/n didn't say anything and kept sipping on Soju.

I sat back down but Minji unnie didn't seem to back down.

"Can I ask who you are to Y/n to sit here as if it's normal?" Minji unnie angrily asked.

Dani unnie suddenly held my hand and squeezed it as hard as she could. She always did this when the information being shared was very heavy information or very upsetting.

"Sakura is Y/n's best friend," Yoongi Oppa suddenly responded.

Minji unnie suddenly sat down and I looked at her to try to figure out what she was feeling.

I had been using the girls to learn basic social queues... but I still needed a lot of time to try to figure out what the social queues even were.

"I'm sorry, Sakura Sunbaenim. Minji unnie is just very protective of Y/n-ah," Hanni unnie suddenly spoke up.

"It's alright. Y/n-ah needs people to take care of them and protect them," Sunbaenim replied as she took a sip of Y/n's Soju.

It made me feel worse to hear that.

It felt like I was the only one that never understood that Y/n-ssi was as vulnerable on me.

Y/n-ssi had always been strong to me. Always there, always fighting, and always as aware as ever.

Suddenly I felt like the more I learned about my diagnosis and became more aware of the world around me.... the more depressed I became.

Y/n-ssi was someone that needed me just as much as I needed them.

"Want another shot?" Y/n-ssi asked Sunbaenim.

"Yeah," Sunbaenim shortly replied and Y/n-ssi poured her a shot.

I was upset still... more upset than before...

So, before Sakura Sunbaenim could take her shot... I dumbly grabbed it from her and drank it.

"Haerin-ah, what the hell?!?" Y/n-ssi suddenly exclaimed.

Y/n then got up from their chair and walked over to me to cup my face.

"Are you okay? Did it taste bad? Why would you do that?" Y/n-ssi asked in a panic.

"Is she.... your special friend?" Sakura sunbaenim asked.

"Whattt?!?" Y/n-ssi suddenly exclaimed.

"Kazuha said you were in love with a special friend," Sunbaenim explained.

All of a sudden, Y/n-ssi became supper red. I got very concerned and stood up from my seat, "Are you okay? Do you feel hot? What do you need?" I asked in a panic.

The doctor had told me that when people seem different than they normally do, that maybe they're not being themselves or that they might be in distress.

"I'm okay," Y/n-ssi answered.

I pinched my nose when the smell of alcohol hit me.

"Y/n-ssi, you stink!" I unconsciously spoke up.

"Ohh, I'm so sorry!" Y/n-ssi quickly pulled gum out of their pocket.

"It's okay, I wanna see you like this....," I softly spoke up.

I continued to caress Y/n's cheeks without realizing that everyone was staring at us.

"Are you okay?" Y/n-ssi asked in the same daze that I was in.

"Yeah, I'm okay Jagi," I answered.... forgetting that we had broken up.

"Jagi?" Y/n-ssi asked.

I realized what I had said and tried to move away from Y/n-ssi... but Y/n-ah quickly grabbed my hips and pulled me closer.

- Minji POV -

Y/n-ah and Haerin-ei were clearly drunk.

Sakura sunbaenim seemed confused and I understand why....

I was now the leader of this group.

We had just signed our contract... but I felt responsibility for the members in my group. As I always did.

"Y/n-ssi, act appropriately please," I spoke up as everyone peacefully ate their food.

I couldn't lie that Yoongi Oppa and Sakura sunbaenim were drunk at this point. I couldn't lie that I was drunk as this point too.

Y/n-ssi cleared their throat and tried to behave. Y/n sat Haerin down and looked down at their food as if they were embarrassed.

"What's the matter?" I softly whispered.

"I can't get over her," Y/n-ssi whispered back.

"I know," I jealously replied.

"But you're drunk and so is she... so, behave" I added as my blood boiled.

"Okay," Y/n-ah replied.

"You should sleep over tonight!" Yoongi Oppa suddenly yelled.

Y/n-ssi quickly covered Haerin's ears and I was more upset than ever.

"Okay!" A first time drunk Haerin exclaimed.

"You should sleep over at my place," I told Y/n-ah in a cold tone.

I was expecting Y/n to be upset.... or to answer like the loyal abused dog they had been acting as...

But..

Y/n-ssi said...

"Okay,"

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Author's Note: Are we Haerin's loyal dog or are we so stressed that we'll hook up with Minji?  >/////<