"No."

"So you do?" He teased.

"No I don't."

And just like that, the cousins bickered and talked, then bickered until Daniel fell asleep on the call. Hea chuckled when she heard his snoring and she ended the call.

She then placed her head on her pillow and fell asleep.

The last thought on her mind being Jimin.

~~~~ Next morning

"Wake up my lovely Hea~~~~ You gotta get your ass outta bed~~~"

"What the fuck." The girl opened her eyes and sat up on the bed.

She looked for the source.

"No one is definitely in my room, so where the fuck is his annoying voice coming from? He is in New Zealand for Christ's sakes."

Hea traced the sound and found a little tape in her draw.

"Really bitch?" She groaned.

Then her phone rang. She saw the caller's id and huffed.

"Really? That's how you wake me up? To that annoying fucking tape of your horrible singing?"

Daniel laughed. "Well good morning to you too cuz."

"It's not a good morning since I woke up to that." She huffed as she got out of bed.

"Oh come on. I have to be there with you somehow!" He teased.

"Whatever." Hea groaned again as she threw the tape in a cupboard.

"Let me go get ready for school in peace." She told him before flipping him off and cutting the call.

Hea got ready quickly cause she finally made up her mind to do something.

She skipped out of the house, but not in the direction of school. She walked further down her street until she came across the familiar driveway.

Hea hid waiting for the boy to come outside.

When she saw him finally, he was walking with his head down, hoodie on and avoiding the eyes of all the guards.

He left the gate and as he was walking peacefully, Hea jumped out of the bushes and yelled.

"Ahh!" Jimin hissed while looking at the laughing girl.

"Hi there!" She waved.

"What are you doing here?" He asked quietly, walking away from her.

"Well~ I came to walk with you to school!"

He turned to her with a look of disbelief.
"Why?"

She shrugged. "Like I said. I just want to."

They walked together in silence then Hea pulled out an energy bar from her bag and handed it to him.

"Have this." She said without looking at him.

Jimin stopped again and just stared at her.

'Does she know about me? Does she know what happened?' The boy thought.

"Do you want me to feed you, baby boy?" Hea cut him from his thoughts as she stared back at him with her brows raised and a smirk.

He took the bar while giving her a silent thanks. She smiled.

Hea watched as Jimin finished it quickly like if he was starving for days.

She wanted to press further but she thought it's better to wait and become actual friends with him first.