No we dont forgive you

ohhh snap you liked last chapter? well this book is almost over guy the sequl will be posted soon

enjoy

-BM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaylee pov

Should i forgive him? Do i actually care that he cheated? I mean i took a bullet for this guy, and hes gonna cheat not to mention he raped me? What the fuck is wrong with me i should be furious with his ass right now! Why the hell am i smiling! (Her concense) Come on jaylee admit it you never forgave him for raping you! ( jaylee) yes i did ( concense) no you did not! You need to stop hiding and tell him how you feel( jaylee) you are trying to kill me aint it? ( concense) the truth will set you free keep that in mind( end of lil convo) the truth will set you free huh? No that never works with me! The truth only makes things worse like way worse! Imagine if i told prince how i really feel about him! He would think im crazy, he really dont know what he does to me, his presents just makes me light up inside. I dont know what it is but i love him. I love jacob perez, uhgg! Dang i hate how he makes me feel sometimes but look its all good bro! I know im not the only one going through this. I didnt realize i stopped in the middle of the road until a car horn beeped at me! A tear then fell from my eyes i then noticed i was crying imani was justt their watching me along with some other random people!  I almost got hit by a car thinking about him! Mabey i should tell him because its side tracking me from reality! But how? How am i going to tell him, prince isnt the understanding type so im gonna have to take a completely diffrent approache! I continued walking to the car with imani she asked if i wanted to drive i told her no because its not the best idea for me to drive while my mind is over clouded! 

In the car on the way home) 

Imani; (driving)you had prince on you mind right?

Jaylee: yeah! Oh my gosh i swear to you hes just so loveable no matter how hard i try i cant stop loving him and i kinda have a lie i have to uncover

Imani: what lie?

Jaylee: i havent forgave prince for raping me yet! 

Imani: ( shocked) i knew it! No wonder you havent let him fuck you yet!! It all make sense now!! 

Jaylee:( curiously) why are you always the first one to figure out my problems?

Imani: i know you thats all! 

Jaylee: lol but for real apart of me is like i should be mad as hell with prince but another side is like you gatta tell him how you feel! Im so confused!!

Imani: i think you should fotgive him then tell him how you feel! 

Jaylee: im not gonna tell him! 

Imani(  wtf face) did you just hear me? Did you understand what i just said?

Jaylee: yeah but me saying something is just gonna make his ego bigger than it already is! 

Imani: nice point i dont even know what to tell you cause in going throuh the same damn thing! Ray just pissed me off completely! Like tf im just so confused right now! Like the pb&j. 

Jaylee: i feel you

After a few minutes we pulled up at the house and went in! Only prod roc tracey daya and jasmine was in the living room watching tv i have no idea where everyone else was! I then went upstairs to my room to see prince laying im my bed going through my phone! 

Jaylee: you found anything intersenting?

Prince( jumps a lil bit) oh um sorry 

Jaylee: its what ever your not going to find anything in their.( rolls eyes)