prince i jusy dont give a F----

Princeton pov 

Its been the weirdest few months ever. Me and jaylee wise! I still regret how far things got between me and amanda, i never thought i would do the same shit again!! Well not technically the same thing! But you know what i mean! Anyways.... 

Jaylee pov

its the night before chrismas and im chilling with princeton. Latly ive bern feeling a weird vibe from him, hes not corny hes so serious never in a joking mood. His eyes show that he has a secret that he wont tell. I keep asking if hes ok, he tells me he is when i know hes not i dont know why he lies to me theres no point to lying when i know him! Jas been acting weird towards mee too its like she and prince on the same page!! Its 11:43 were all watching the grinch who stole christmas on ABC Family i was cuddling with prince, jas with jawan, roc and daya then ray and imani. 

Jasmine: ( whispers to her self) i cant keep this to my self anymore. 

Jawan: you ok?

Jasmine: yeah fine!( gets up and grabs jaylees hand) we have to talk! 

Jaylee: wait hold up ( stops in the middle of the tv)

Ray: hey chick get out the way!!

Jaylee: imani get him! ( points to ray) 

Imani( laughs) ight ray calm down im sure jay will move! Hopefully.

Jaylee( to jasmine) what do you have to talk to me about? 

Jasmine: its in private! Please just come( starts tearing up because she knows jay isnt gonna go with her) 

Jaylee: jas you can tell me infront of everyone we all friends here! 

Jasmine: just come! ( looks at princeton) your not going to like what im about to tell you! 

Someone rings the door bell)

Imani( looks around) i aint getting up! 

Jaylee: hold up 1 sec ima get it! 

A few seconds later) 

Amanda: jay jay!! 

Jaylee( smiles) amanda!! 

Imani: ( gets up) finally you got here! I text you 30 mintues ago! 

Amanda: sorry my dad too forever to drop me off.

Jasmine( mumbles) this bitch

Tracey: hey amanda

Amanda: hey trace hey daya 

Daya: flashes peace sign) sup!

Amanda( smiles) boys ( looks at princeton and ray)

Mb and jawan: hey! 

Jaylee: jas what is so important that you have to tell me?

Jasmine: just let me tell you over there! ( points to the kitchen)

Jaylee: NO! just tell me! ima be cool with it... promise! 

Jasmine: ( sighs) ok. Please dont be mad at me i was going to tell you 2 months ago but never got the courage too.....

Jaylee: jasmine what are you talking about! 

Jasmine: hes cheating on you! 

Jaylee: who prince? He would never 

Jasmine( crying) he is jay im sorry i kept it from you for so long i didnt mean too. 

Jaylee: jas what are you talking about i know princeton wouldnt cheat. ( laughs) you come up with the most craziest stories ever!