i can finally breathe

1 month later 
Ray pov
Ahh my life have never been this good enjoying everyday i have with family friends ( huge smile) imani! Shes getting better shes not 100% there yet but shes getting sonewhere! Bahja she nor jaylee cant perform for a while so its just tracey and jasmine. it turns out thaT two doctors tried to kill imani they were sentenced to life in prison lmafo it was too funny. Its funny how when i think about that night and how angry i was i realized damn i really love imani! Like lagit love, im just happy shes here with me. I cant even imagine if she wasnt here. Anyways it july 21 2 days before rocs birthday i have no idea what ima get that nigga, did i mention roc got a girl bro! She pretty and all but inami way prettier than her lmafo her name daya she a cool chick but i dont think jasmine like her. She ight with everyone else and all but just not jasmine lol! Were all at the beach chillin hugging and stuff did i tell yall me and imani so offical!! We been together since that night at the hospital when imani got shot! I still cant beleive i got mad enought to punch a doctor, imani's mom moved to cali on the same street as me and roc lol prince and prod live like 2 blocks down. Imani mom the coolest but most serious person i ever met, my mom and imani mom like bestfriends already they be laughing together and going shopping together lol. Jasmine finally gave into jawan they started dating like last week i know roc ass jelous..... tis tis tis thats his fault for acting that way towards jasmine. We all just found out yesterday that prod and tracey been dating for like a month and a half. When they told us i was like really nigga now u tell my ass! Jaylee and princeton floser than ever i wonder if she ever get tired of that nigga all up in her kool- aid he so protective of her like damn she cant breathe!! I know im protective of imani but that nigga doing that stalking shit! Diggy and bahja finally date, i think he over jaylee now or he not hm! Ima find out thou ( shakes head up and down) star and jacob date too their too cute! The only person who dont got a bf is amanda shes really really cool we managed to raise over 2 million dollars the money went towards extreamly poor families, children with serious medical conditions, orphanages and people with cancer! The turn out for it was so big their was mainly teamroyalty fans and omg girlz fans lol. Well we all at the beach chillin ( if i never mentioned that before) me and imani layin on the sand talking jaylee and princeton walking on the beach shore, tracey prod roc and daya playing volleyball. Star and jacob L getting some food and babydoll, lil twist bahja and diggy talking.
Ray: hey babe
Imani looks at him)
Ray: ( says nothing) 
Imani: what! 
Ray: oh ( laughs) i just said that to bother you 
Imani( pushes him playfully) you stupid 
Ray: ah thats where your wrong, im very imtelegent
Imani: its in-teli-gent genious! 
Ray: o
Imani: that shows how dumb you are ( laughs).
Ray: well ( smirks) looks like ima need a touter ( looks ay imani) 
Imani: touter my ass! Touter ur self 
Ray: lol ( serious face) im serious though i need a touter.
Imani: igh ight fine ill help you. 
Ray: yay! You wanna go in the water? 
Imani: nahhh im good i just dont feel like moving right now 
Ray( shakes head and whispers in her ears) so lazy 
Imani: heck yeah plus ( reaches out hand) the water is so far away ( stops reaching out hand) so fck it
Ray: laughs) wat if i brough the water to you? 
Imani: ( not paying attention to him) then ill go with you.
Ray: ight.
Jasmine and jawan) 
Jawan: im so tired. 
Jasmine: thats what ass get for staying up with rayray playing basketball games 
jawan: i guess ( smiles) what you wanna do? 
Jasmine: ( lazily) nothing! ( smiles) 
Jawan: im down for that. 
Jasmine: i have to admit i never thought i would date you . 
Jawan: really? I always knew we would date at some point
Jasmine: like first time i met you you were so damn annoying to me 
Jawan: laughs)
Jasmine: im foreal ever time i saw y i would say "this nigga" 
Jawan: haha! 
Jasmine: your so diffrent from most guys ive dated ( looks at him) you do notice your nothing like me?
Jawan: yeah thats why we work
Jasmine: true true. But like ur so weird ( laughs) u like video games i prefer online games, you like to watch tv i rather go outside, me and you are complete opposited except when it comes to food 
Jawan: dang wow. 
Jasmine: thats so interesting how diffrent we are( looks at jawan) 
Jawan: ( hugs her) hm, yeah did roc really hurt you that bad? 
Jasmine: hes just too full of himself and thinks he can get watever he wants from me. We were sopposed to go ti his parents house for his birthday he hasnt said anything to me about it so i dont even know if im going. He basically liked he for sex and the weird part about it is i knew him since 3rd grade and we were always friends. 
Jawan: damn i wish i knew you since 3rd grade, im not the sex guy im just chill with that i dont want to pressure you into something you cant handle ( smirks) 
Jasmine: looks at him) what you trying  to say? 
Jawan: im saying im not pressureing you to get something you not ready for.
Jasmine: mhm! I would ride you dick a boss so dont even try me. 
Jawan: yeah if you say so. 
Jasmine: you dont beleive i can do it?
Jawan: i dont know what you can do so thats up to u 
( meanwhile) 
Princeton holding jaylees hand) 
Jaylee laughing) your so stupid sometimes
Prince: lol i know im just that amazing 
Jaylee: yeah watever makes you sleep at night 
Prince: you make me sleep at night! 
Jaylee: lol ooh-k, you know your a stalker right ?
Prince: am not 
Jaylee: you watched me the entire time i was doing homework 
Prince: o.o that you look cute when you do homework! 
Jaylee: ( looks at him and smile) oh k ( blushes) thanks. 
Prince: i always had this question 
Jaylee: looks at him) 
Prince: how do you forgive me when i piss you off like how do u do it?
Jaylee: i dont know maybe its because i actually love and care about you. I dont know really its like i just automatically forgive y for the dumb ( looks at him) mistakes you make but hey we only human.
Prince: you love me? 
Jaylee: duh eversince 1st grade plus come on you my best friend i know you didnt expect me to not develope feelings for you! 
Prince: oh lol 
Jaylee: i have to admit i kinda miss the old us you know when we seen each other again at the mall 
Prince: oh i miss that too, its like we became distance latly but then we all close again. 
Jaylee: yeah true i know you probly still think about what happened with me and you ( the raping thing) i was gonna give it to you anyways! 
Prince: ( thoughts: i feel so dumb! I should never have done that to her! Fck n the worst part is it was already mine! Wow! Im so damn smart) seriously? 
Jaylee: yeah. But you still end up getting it so yup! 
Prince: so you aint mad about it? 
Jaylee: nope 
Prince: not even a little bit? 
Jaylee: noo it was just you its not like it was a total stranger!. 
Prince: oh cooliios 
Jaylee: you and imani are the only two niggas that say that shit. Who the fck says coolios
Prince: me appearently! 
( meanwhile) 
Star; i love comming to the beach!