my killer plan

Bahja pov

Hmmm i got princeton rapped around my little devious fingers, i dont give 2 shits bout him. Filling his head with my evilness and lies is so much fun, destroying him day by day is awsome! So heres wat ima do, ima take his friends from him, then his precious lil jayjay then all his fans! And the best part is roc is gonna get all the blame!!( evil laugh)  then when he has nothing to live for ima kidnapp him and kill him! Its realky sad that i have to end his life on his 16th birth, tragic but life goes on! Plus i hate mindless behavior there too much drama ( an idea pops in her head) wait hold up, why kill one of them? I might aswell teminate all four of them ima screw up there lives then take them out one by one n point the evidence to babydoll! Yeah!! She been getting on my nerves latly! The only one of them ima miss is prodigy! Yall think im  done with imani!! Uhuh! Me and her just got started! Too bad ima poison her, she messed with the wrong on, n precious lil jaylee that might try to stop me! Her death is gonna be worse than everyone else just because shes getting too close to diggy! Speaking of diggy after i kill jaylee i can date him! Ha im soo awsome i wonder how i come up.with these brilliant plans!( smiles)

Star: err ima get imani! I wanna personally take her out!! (Angily) just wanna squeeze the breathe outta her until she stops moving ( thinking craxily) n i just wat her lifeless body and smile, then cremate her ass n throw it in the ocean!!!

Babydoll: damn star! Imani isnt bad! This is ur fault how u gonna but up in her house and call her a hoe! 

Star: whos side are y on?

Babydoll: i aint on nobody side im just saying ur going way over board n ur doing it for rayray ugly ass

Star(gasps) wat ur mouth!! He is not ugly

Babydoll: apperently ur ugly is diffrent from mine ! Long argumrnt short, hes not worth going to jail for! Non of them are, just keep that in mind

Star&bahja: yeah watever!

Bahjas pov still

Lol babydoll thinks im an idiot, she knows she on imani's side. Anywats back to my plann, ( writed a check list on her phone in a app ) first ima make jaylee jelous, then ima fck with princeton, then ima show jaylee me n prince messages then when she kicks his ass, ima make him even more evil!! Then ima mess wid diggy!! Tahaha this plan should take a month! Or less, its so fun killing peoples lives, so as u may know me and prod had a thing in the past! Hes the reason why im like this!

Me and him were going out, we went to the movies he told me he was going to the bathroom and i said ok then i walked into the bathroom and see him kissing this chick! Idk who the hell she was but she looked alot like jasmine, i dont know for sure but i dropped the bag of pop corn and ran out the bathroom, after i got home i cried my eyes out and swear to make mb's life a living hell. The next day i saw a text from prod saying he was breaking up with me! I was like the fck he cheated on me n is breaking up with me? That was the most messed up day of my life

(Mean while mr&mb)

Jaylee: (runs down stairs in her booty shorys and tank top) jas wat time is it

Imani: ( mumbles) time for ur ass to get a watch! 

Rayray(laughs)

Jasmine: its 8:14

Jaylee: SHIT! im bout to be late!!! Imani can u do my hair please

Imani: 1 where the hell u going& 2 wat y gonna do to ur hair?

Jaylee: just come on!!(grabs her arm and draggs her upstairs)

Imani:(yells) i dont appreciate y grabbin my arm!!! You know this is rape in 129 contries

Everyone laughing)

Tracey: wat are we gonna do with her( smiles)

Rayray: i dont know wat gonna do but i sure know wat ima doo ( bites bottom lip)

Jasmine: nasty ass( smacks him in the back of the head)

Rayray: ahh! a boy can dream cant he!

Tracey: hell no!

Roc: omh u funny as hell!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------sorry its short guys