My heros

Jaylee and bahja pov

(Bahja) we arrived at the hotel and i saw princeton but he didnt see us yet. When i saw princeton i remember i still had that deal with mark and his people! I got i text from mark saying " target in place" i looked up and saw a man pointing a gun directly princeton fck i thought to my self. Without thinking i ran over to him pushing him out the way unto the floor then a few seconds i was shot in the arm.

(Jaylee) after i saw bahja look up i looked up also then a few seconds later she ran over to princeton pushing out the way no long after she was hit. Then everyone ran over to her including prince then a gun shot sound gave off pushing him again out the way i got shot in the leg!

Imani: ( panking) oh my god whats going on

Bahja: ( yellin in pain) get him in side!

( jaylee) imideatly after that imani started to take him inside and then i heard one last shot fired hittin imani in the chest! She fell to the floor i dont even know if she was breathing i looked in the direction of where the shots was fired and the guy was gone, princeton came running over to me with tears in his eyes crying. Bahja looked at me she looked like she was hiding something then i looked over into the direction of imani i slowly started to craw over to her! Jasmine and tracey rushed over to her side imideatly after she was hit. When i got over to imani she didnt look good her eyes were white even her pupil was white she looked dead! Star called the ambulace. The rest of the guys showed up

Ray: hey tracey where my baby at!

Tracey( with tears in her eyes)

Ray: whats wrong?

Jasmine: shes sh- ( stops talking and points to imani)

Ray( walks past tracey and infront of imani) OMG IMANI!! ( freaking out) what happend? Why is she bleeding why is she not breathing right and why is her eyes white!! Yall better gimmie some answers( holding imani in his arms)

Prod( goes and looks at imani) ( near crying ) imani? ( thoughts: when i saw imani it felt like a peice of me died with me looking at her like this made me weak i fel to my knees crying huggingbher motionless body i began crying on her chest. A few minutes later ems arrived practically scrapping me off her, right before they took me off one of my tears fell directly into her wond. The hospital people came and took all jaylee bahja and imani away with them. The last thing i saw was the back of the abulanca car going down the street! I cried more than rayray did i think! I know im gonna be guestioned about that.

Prince( crying) what the fck just happen?

Babydoll( crying) i dont know.....

Diggy ( thoughts: oh my god dont tell me this was bahja and her people! She told me she called that off no one is gonna like her if they found out the truth)

Princeton pov

When i saw jaylee imani and bahja i was terrifed. First when bahja pushed me out the way i didnt know what to think i thought she hated me after i told her off. 3 people got hurt today trying to save me, 3 ppl and their 3 of my closet friends how am i gonna live with the pact that 3 ppl almost died saving me huh? How am i gonna do that ? Rayray is gonna kill me if he knows imani died ( looks likes shes dead) because of me. His love died because of me, hes going kill me personally knowing his crazy ass. When i looked at diggy he looked more concerned for jaylee more than bahja n i was stuck between the two girls i love both of them for some strange reason! I know i love jaylee me but for some reason i kinda love bahja too! You know what fck my emotions all they do is lead me to a wrong decision that lands me and the people i love in trouble! This is a perfect example if i wasnt famous i would have developed hater and someone would try to kill me and neither jaylee bahja or imani wouldnt shot! But then again i wouldnt have met roc ray or prod ! Uhgg why is life so difficult. After ray called a cab we all was driven to the hospital when we got there keisha, walter, tiny, TI, roc's mom, my mom, rayray's family was their my mom came over and hugged me asking if i was ok, i didnt give her an answer i just pulled away from her and went to the resption desk and asked for jaylee imani and bahja . The lady told me jaylee was on the 3rd floor bahja on the 5th and imani on the 8th i thanked her and told everyone what she said then i went up to bahja's room first ( i went alone) i walked in and i saw her sleeping i when over to her and watched her sleep for a little while then when up to her and said.

Prince: thank you for saving my life i didnt expect you to do that for me! At first i thought you hated me and all but i guess we both can see past our dark sides and find light sometimes. Im srry you got hurt and that your in a hospital because of me ummhh thats all i have to say right now. I hope you feel better. ( begins to walk out)

Bahja: prince no problem. ( smiles)

Prince( smiles back and walks out