i cant do this

Imani pov 
I asked what he told her. She took a while to answer i was like oh shit! Then she finially said 
Jasmine: what you are about to hear!! Will shock you forever
Imani: whatever girl tell me!! 
Jasmine: prince told me the he found me very attractive!!
Imani( blank stare) he what!!
Jasmine*sighs* he basically likes me
Imani: damn im glad im not you or jaylee! Yal be in the deepest shit ever! Honestly! How is she gonna love princeton after what he did to her, appearenly he hasnt learn anything either because (begins to yell) hes fcking with you and then you and roc sopposed to be together!! Now a big argument is gonna happen (yelling) over this shit!! Thats gonna dragg every nigga into it causing a teen celeb melt down and in the end everyones gonna be hurt in some way and NO SHIT WILL BE RESOLVED!!! ( tries to calm down) you know what i aint no damn therapist go solve you probs on your own! Im done with the DAMN!! SECRETS!! ( walks out) 
Jasmine( shocked& laughin) well damn she must be thinking about rayray!! 
( meanwhile the guys abd tracey) 
Ray: do you hear that? 
Roc: here what! 
Ray: shhh!! Listen 
Imani in the room( yellin): over shit thats gonna dragg every nigga into it causing..........
Prod: the fuckery is that imani? 
Ray: yeah!! Ik my woman 
Roc: no nigga!! 
( door bell rings) 
Ray: illl get it!! 
Diggy: sit your sss down i got it! ( goes and opens the door) 
Ray: ( looks at the guys in shock) did he jus- ooo.ooo.he lucky im love struck right now or i would have rocked his ass for him!!
Keisha: are you guys ready? 
Roc: ready for what?
Keisha: didnt imani tell you guys we have studio time! 
Prod: no she aint say nothing 
Ray: im ready! If yall ready 
Keisha: you wearing that! 
Ray: yeah 
Keisha: ya! Nashteee!! Go take a damn shower looking like cheif keef
Everyone laughs)
Ray( gets up mumbling stuff) 
( meanwhile jaylee n prince) 
Prince: your never gonna admit it are you?
Jaylee: admit what?
Prince: what were you talking to imani about 
Jaylee( thoughts: hes on to me) nothing girls stuff
Prince: hmmm interesting, what kind of girl stuff
Jaylee( trying to play it off) you knoe...... ( tries to make up a lie) stuff like umm! Pregnacy an- 
Prince( shocked) your pregant! 
Jaylee( serious face) no nigga! 
Prince: oh dont do that again you scared me! ( runs hands threw hair) 
Jaylee: what you scared for, it would be "your" fault! 
Prince: uh (sighs) more ugly words! Whopiee
Jaylee: well thats what you get!! ( shakes head) 
Prince: i can see you havent forgiven me completly
Jaylee:( texting) what you make you think that?
Prince: cause you havent looked at me this entire conversation! 
Jaylee: hmmm you a smart one i can see! 
Prince( smile) and you say im corny 
Jaylee( looks at him like hes crazy) boy please you cornier than diggy ( laughs) and thats a first 
Prince: can i ask you something? 
Jaylee( looks at him curiously) 
Prince: what happen to us? 
Jaylee: i dont know "you" tell me 
Prince: i did not expect that to backfire on me ........... but i dont know either 
Jaylee: only you would ask a question you dont know the answer too! 
Prince: see im awsome like that ( smiles) 
Jaylee: no your crazy like that
Both of them laugh) 
Prince: back to my first question 
Jaylee: you and all you damn questions we might aswell call you kevin hart!! 
Prince( chuckles) you still didnt tell me what you and imani was talking about 
Jaylee: ohh that.... hmm how can i put this( rubs chin) 
Prince: let me help you it starts with " you" ( points to jaylee) still loving "me" ( points to himself) 
Jaylee( shocked) (thoughts: how did he know that? Was he listening to me  and imani's conversation... i should have known his sneaky ass eh!!!) 
Jaylee: uhmm.. were you listening to me and imani? 
Prince: mabe plus why dont you just admit it you want me as much as i want you! 
Jaylee: technically you want me and im with someone else! See what i did there! 
Prince: what you mean? 
Jaylee( shakes head and sigh) i already told you before we can be close close like how we used to for a while! 
Prince; why does this have to do with what happen with us.... cuz if it does im really sorry i di-( gets cut off)
Jaylee: its not that! 
Prince: ( comes close to her) then what is it?
Jaylee: ( stutters) it-its just that i cant ( pushes him off of her) 
(Meanwhile)
Imani: that just pissed me off ( laughs) i said messanger lol im funny ass fck!! 
Ray( comes out of no where) imani? What are you doing?
Imani( mumbles) this nigga and his bag of fcking questions( normal voice) rayray!! ( hugs him) what are you doing here?
Ray: bout to go shower we going to the studio 
Imani(mumbles with a smirk) see what i did there( normal voice) ohh yeah i have to go take a shower!!! 
Ray: ill join you 
Imani: ( shakes head) oh no the fck you wont!!
Ray: imani come on dont act like you dont want this!
Imani( shrugs sholders) whos acting! This reality
Ray( smiles) yeah and in reality you know you want this dick! 
Imani: ray no i ( stops talking and looks at him) 
Imani pov
This boy funny as hell how he gonna tell me what i want! As soon as i was about to tell him now he droped his pants showing me his dick! This is one of the best parts of having his as my bf! After i looks at "it" i looked at rayray then he had a smile on his face. I guess he does know what i want! But just to messed with him i left him hanging tehehe im awsome!! 
Imani: well bae i have to go take a shower( blows him a kiss) byee!! (Walks into the bathroom) 
Ray: (-_-) seriously! 
Imani: ( im the bathroom) yup! 
Ray: so you gonna do a nigga like that! 
Imani: didnt i just answer you question! 
Ray: its cool i got you imani! ( talks to him self) she was totally not what i was expecting for a girlfreind/ soon to be wife! Damn god you couldnt give a nigga a warning about this one! She just played me like a violin, but its all good we sleep in the same room anyways! 
Imani: rayray who are you talking too?
Rayray( doesnt answer)
Imani: and a next thing touch me and you die!!
Ray: god you should have really give a nigga warning about her a smack in the face would have worked just fine 
Imani(laughs)
Rayray: what are you laughing at?
Imani: you dumb ass! 
(Meanwhile) 
Prod: trace are you gonna get ready?
Tracey: yeah in a second( looks around the room) i cant find my book! 
Prod( thoughts: could it? Nahhh!!) Whaat book?
Tracey: my dia-..( clears throat) i mean my composition book! 
Prod: hm! Interesting
Tracey( ignores him) i left it in here on the floor! Were did it goo? ( searches room) 
Prod( thoughts: its it lol shes gonba be searching until thy kingdom comes im not giving her that book back until i read all of it! Lol now ima be like rayrat with a big head full of secrets lol) i dont know ( lies) i havent been in here all day! 
Tracey( gives up) fck it tell me if you see my dai- i mean my composition book.
Prod: sure thing babe! 
Tracey: you aint getting ready? 
Prod: im already ready! 
Tracey:( looks at him up and down) seriously?
Prod: what? 
Tracey: make sure you shower before you come in bed with me tonite! 
Prod: and if i dont( rasies an eyebrow) 
Tracey: you ass aint sleepin with me you gonna make your ass a nice lil bed on the floor!
Prod: you love me too much to make me sleep on the floor
Tracey: (sarcastucally) yeah right i do dont i ( walks into the bathroom) 
Prod: ayeeee you were being sarcastic werent you!! 
Tracey( laughs) i love you too! 
(Meanwhile)
Jasmine:(caught up in her thoughts whispering to herself) what am i sopposed to do! You know what fckit just forget it man! Ima just let what ever nature intended to happen! Cause i aint about to start shit! 
Roc walks in) 
Jasmine: its alll good ima just chill ( shakes head) yeahh thats exactly what ima do!
Roc: curious face) babe what are you doing 
Jasmine(jumps a lil bit) what! 
Roc: what are you doing? 
Jasmine( playing it off) who me? Ahh nothing chillin talking to my self so whats crackin with you?
Roc: nothing getting read for studio time today 
Jasmine: thats today? I thought we had studio time next week! 
Roc: well you thought wrong 
Jasmine; for that ima reconsider giving you what you want 
Roc: nonononono!!! Im sorry please dont 
Jasmine: im just messing with you 
Roc(-_-) really! 
Jasmine; lol your too funny plus i already have my answer
Roc( excited) you do!! ( trying to persuade her) you shoukd totally tell me!
Jasmine: i should totally not! 
Roc( chuckles) come on! Please
Jasmine: ( thoughts: me and my big mouth! I kinda lied to him, i have an idea of what im gonna tell him but i dont have a direct answer. You notice how what boys now a days want is sex every thing now a days is sex sex sex!! Im getting tired of haring that word now! It makes me not wanna do it anymore! Plus what is the point of sex? Whats the benifit? What do you get out of sex than a risk of getting pregnant or a disease! You know what im not gonna do it i cant risk it until roc shows me her responsible enough then hes on his own! But hes gonna bug me about it i know im going to give in eventually because you know this roc we talking about, if you know him like in do you will know he has a ways of getting what he wants! I was thinking way to much i got lost in my thoughts i didnt realize roc began kissing me! I kissed him back then next thing i knew he was untop of me as he kissed me passionatly we continued kissing until i felt his warm hands on my body. He continued with no intentions of stopping until his hands slipped inside my pants and thats where i stopped him! I jumped in shock getting off the bed and running out the room without saying a word to him. That was probly not the best way of doing it, i left him there cluess thinking why i did that. I already new it was gonna be awqward between us. When i walked out i overheard diggy on the phone 
Diggy: bahja no leave her alone!
Then bahja said a whole bunch of other things 
Diggy: look im not playing if you touch her ima personally kill you! 
Bahja( says stuff) 
Diggy: im warning you if you touch any of them its gonna be the end of you!
Bahja:.........
Diggy: you hear me! What is wrong with you? Why do you want everything jaylee has? Why cant you be happy with what you got?
Bahja: because she gets everything that i want and intend on getting! 
Diggy: like? 
Bahja: you! 
Diggy: you like me?
Bahja: yeah but your dating her! 
Diggy:  look i love jaylee ill do anything for her! I cant let you hurt her or my friends just please leave them alone! 
Bahja: aww diggy thats so sweet but this is where your wrong! Its either you be mine or ill have to take jaylee and her frienda away from you then you will be mine and if you refuse im gonna have no choice but to kill you too so think fast! Im gonna call you back in 20 minutes if you dont answer you all die and if you do answer and you tell that you be mine then you and your friends will be mine! 
Diggy: bahja come one you cant terminate my friends you do even know where we are! 
Bahja: really ( tell him exactly where they are even in latitude of the earth) 
Diggy: (shocked/scared) how did you know that?
Bahja: dant worry about that now ima hang up now and in exactly 20 minutes you either brake up with jaylee and be mine or die with everyone else! 
Diggy: bahja i
Bahja hangs up on him) 
Diggy: ohh my god! What have i gotten my self into? I cant brake up with jaylee in 20 minutes? 19 now! I cant do it! But if i dont shes gonna kill us all knowing bahja she dont play so more likly she probly have her peoples in places waiting for us! We have studio time tonite so if keisha and walter get caught in it their gonna die first,  (takes a deep breathe) i have to do it. 
Jasmine( thinking) i owe this guy my life! If he doesnt brake up with jaylee we all die and hes givin up love to save us damn!