All I wanted in life was to live the rest of my days with Y/n. I wanted to grow old with them and have kids....

Unfortunately, I had the pleasure of neither.

I knew I couldn't have proper kids and I knew that things with Y/n were over.... so, me even letting my feelings out was pointless.

- Y/N POV -

Watching Haerin run out of the gym was painful.

"Dumbass!!" I was suddenly greeted with a smack to the back of my head.

It was Kazuha.

"She tells you she wants to have your kids and you just sit here like if she didn't just confess that she wants to spend the rest of her life with you!?!?" Kazuha yelled.

I rolled my eyes at her before getting another smack to the head.

"Don't roll your eyes at me!" She began to scold.

"We broke up," I informed her.

"I don't care!!" Kazuha yelled at me.

"When someone as special as her confesses something like that, you don't fucking sit here and act as if it's a common event. She's beyond special and you're just gonna let her go!?!" Kazuha screamed as if she knew what was best for me.

"Yeah," I blandly responded.

Kazuha-ssi suddenly started throwing her gloves at me and unrolled her bands to throw at me as well.

Suddenly, I felt bare knuckles to the face.

"YOU'VE BEEN DODGING GIRLS LEFT AND RIGHT TO BE WITH HER. DON'T FUCKING ACT LIKE THIS NOW!!!" Zuha yelled as she punched me in the face.

I honestly just let her beat me up.

I deserved it.

The girl of my dreams just told me she wanted to get married and have kids and all I did was.... nothing.

"DON'T YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY?!?" Kazuha screamed in my face with a punch to each word.

I didn't respond.

Suddenly, someone yelled "STOP!!!" Before running up to shield me from one of Zuha's punches.

It was Haerin.

My blood began to boil the second I saw Kazuha lay her hands on Haerin.

"AARRGHHHH!!" I screamed as I pinned Kazuha to the ground and laid my heaviest punch on her.

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER!! HOW DARE YOU FUCKING HURT THE LOVE OF MY LIFE?!?" I screamed in pure range.

"Y/n-ssi, it's okay!! I'm okay!!" Haerin suddenly pulled me off.

I huffed in anger for a bit before Haerin-ssi suddenly kissed my cheek. "Calm down, calm down," she whispered to me as she ran two fingers down my face.

I found it odd but it soon soothed me.

"I'm right here. Just calm down," Haerin whispered as she continued to run her fingers down my face.

My heart rate began to slow down and I took deep breaths with each stroke to my face.

"I'm sorry I got upset," Haerin-ssi suddenly spoke up.

For some reason, I couldn't believe that it was Haerin speaking and my eyes went wide.

"I'm sorry I yelled. I know I don't like it when you yell.... I'm sure you don't like it when I yell," Haerin began to explain.

"It's okay!" I began to speak with a cracked voice and teary eyes.

Kazuha left the locker room to give us privacy and Haerin suddenly began to go through the locker room fight box.

She grabbed an instant ice bag and few a bandages. Haerin then suddenly began to tend to my wounds.

I looked at Haerin in pure amazement.

Haerin had never acted this way without being told or seeing someone else do it first.

"I want you to come to our upcoming showcase," Haerin suddenly spoke up as she looked into my eye.

"Okay," I replied in complete amazement.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Author's Note: Did Haerin get better or is she just masking for Y/n's sake?  ૮ ・ﻌ・ა