9. No one

Do vote and comment, please :)

************

Manik is alone yet again, it's past eleven at the night but the streets are still buzzing, after all, that's where he is.

He is done with his work, his bat that's hooked in the side ring of his bike is still dripping the red liquid. He did go bonkers today. He didn't settled with just bruises, he is sure he heard of the crack of bones when he smashed his metal bat on those fuckers. 

His gang members had to hold him back and dragged him away before he sent their enemies to hell.

It's not that serious, they just went to collect their monthly money and when those guys lied saying they have no money and narrated their sad sobbing story, Manik had enough. There are dozens of beer bottles and they do have money because there are gambling cards hidden under the mat, money that they should pay back. 

Fucking liars. And they want to trick him? Do they think he is a fucking dumbass or what? So, yeah, he got a reason to use his bat and he didn't think twice before swinging it at their faces.

After that, it went all good, they got their money and the deals were successful. 

Too peaceful that it started irking him. 

He sounds like a sadist even to himself, but it is always fun to get into the fight and win. He doesn't care if they don't deserve it, no one is innocent in this business. 

Everyone is fucked up and everyone will kill him in a second if they are given a chance. Just for few bucks, if they paid enough, they will be ready to slit his throat with no regrets. So, even he thinks like that. There's nothing wrong with it. Even though they are in the same gang and these people work with him, Manik doesn't want to spend an extra second with them more than required.

Emotions don't work here, attachments are for fools. 

One wrong rumor, one wrong misunderstanding, one wrong step and you will be put down with a bullet square into your forehead. That's how fucked this world is.

When Manik is with his bat, chasing his rivals, with a maniac laugh, his tattoos on display and his boots stomping harder, that's when he is more fucked than ever. Scary enough to make anyone run. 

He was told so many times that he is fucking insane, but he just laughs it off and goes away.

It felt good but it isn't enough.

Cabir is nowhere, must busy with his boyfriend whom Manik wants to do nothing but bury him under six feet if he had a chance. He has no issues with Cabir being gay but every guy his friend chooses to fall in love with is an a-grade asshole. 

And Manik just can't bear his friend getting treated like a fucking side character. His friend deserves everything this world holds and more. Still, his friend doesn't listen to him. He says love doesn't care about all of that. 

Fucking love!

Manik is a dead bastard if he starts caring about that stupid stuff.

Today isn't enough fun for him and Manik doesn't want the day to be over just like that. So, after seeing the lock on Cabir's door, he hopped onto his bike with no second thoughts and got to his new destination.

Moon City is still bright at this hour, as he walked inside a club filled with men and women throwing themselves at customers for money. 

This is a rich and dark one where every illegal thing is legal and the government won't touch any of them. He scanned the area, two floors of club, first one is dance and alcohol, second one looks like a private area.