2. All day

Nandini started her day, as usual, there is no much difference in her life from the day she started working here. 

Unlike Mukti, Nandini has a certain schedule and timings to follow.

Like always, she received her backpack from Sarah with a tight smile because no matter how she used to do this, she still gets jitters while seeing those multiple envelopes neatly tucked in her bag. 

Sarah gave her bag and muttered "Take care", like always and Nandini nodded her head in agreement. 

Sarah says it every time she handles the bag to her and Nandini does nothing but to offer a smile. It's like most of the gang members still treat her like a kid as she is their youngest and most of them just ignore her, no one really bullies her, afraid of Mukti's temper for which Nandini is quite grateful.

As she took the bag, went to her bicycle, Nandini checked her message from Harshad. He doesn't interact with her a lot for which again she feels blessed, but only he knows the details, so he messages her the addresses of the people and their information, then timings for which Nandini has to match.

The major part of Moon city is owned by their gang, Cobras. There a lot of big people involved in the business secretly whom they call themselves King Cobras but never by their real names. 

There are a lot of small gangs too like Reds, Skulls and some other gangs. They don't fight with other gangs, there are some rules and everyone is safe till they follow those rules. Just don't do business in their gang's respective areas, that's it. 

But if anyone from another gang enters into their gang and gets caught, then they will be treated like that guy who got beat up earlier.

That guy, something about him makes Nandini feel edged. 

Maybe it's the fact this is the first-ever Nandini saw someone getting beaten yet laughing like a maniac. He has no fear in his eyes and that made her feel uneasy towards him. Because people should have some fear in them, to keep themselves safe and sane. 

But people who have no fear won't have any boundaries, they are unstoppable and that makes them dangerous.

The den that is part of Mukti is situated in the east part of the city, so all the addresses in Nandini's list will be on this site only. Other areas will be operated by their gang's other dens.

As Nandini cycled to the address that is nearest to her and stopped when she reached there, this customer is their regular, and Nandini gave them so many times. It's a rich area and rich house tucked in with a vast garden, their maid comes out as Nandini rang the bell to receive the package. 

It seems like they have a patient in their home who can only soothe pain using this drug and this drug is banned in most of the countries, that's why they are using their gang's service. Anyways, they pay well and never cause any nuisance, and that's all Nandini needs.

For the second package, the customer gave them an address of a cafe which is near to the boarding school. 

As Nandini bicycled in that way, she felt like that similar uncomfortableness seeing so many students who came out in their break time. They all look neat and tidy, most importantly, they all look happy to her as if school is fun and Nandini couldn't understand this. The school she went to before was hell and all she did there was waiting for the evening bell to ring. 

When she arrived at the cafe, she stood at the parking lot waiting for her customer instead of going inside. When a similar black car came and stopped before her, Nandini recognized the customer as he rolled down the car glass and she quickly gave him his envelope, then took the money pack from him. After a second, he drives away and Nandini looked at the list to cross his name.