{N I N E T E E N}

(someone asked me to draw lloyd, so i drew him and estella together, i'm still kinda new to drawing people, so it won't be the best, but i tried:) )

"clean&prepare"

(your pov)
word count: 1344

when you enter the library, you take a seat next to ray and norman leans against a nearby bookshelf

emma and ray greet you as you look up at emma, who is gazing at a map of the world on the wall.

"what is she doing?" you ask ray.

"there's a date on the map, look at it." Ray responds.

you shrug, getting up and standing beside your best friend.

your eyes scan the map until you find it.

"so this map was published in 2010? i wonder what the world is like right now..." emma mumbles and your body tenses slightly.

your mind goes back to the dream you just had.
that was in 2010.

you turn your head to quickly glance at norman before turning back to the map.

you feel...weird.

it's a feeling you can't describe, but whatever it is you don't like it.

emma frowns thoughtfully. "now that i think about it, none of us know our location. or even where the house is supposed to be."

"well, since the sun rises from the south...so we're in the northern hemisphere. and also our seasons suggest we're on the mid-latitudes." ray informs you.