{S I X T E E N}

''estella & ?''

(2nd pov)
word count: 1074

(i've decided now that sentences placed between [these] are your thoughts to make reading easier 💗)

you spend the start of playtime in the storage room, tying the pieces of table cloth together to form a rope

"so where should we hide this?" you ask as you finish the last knot.

"i remember seeing a hole in a tree past the fence when me an norman went together, we could put it in there!" she exclaims.

you nod, realising they don't know you went past the fence at some point before them.
"what was behind the fence?" you ask.

emma frowns. "a wall, sorry for having you make the rope with us and we didn't tell you."

you shrug. "it's fine, i figured it was something important and you'd tell me eventually!"
you hate lying to them, but you need to cover up the fact why you didn't ask what the rope was for in the first place.

they nod, believing you.

"okay, we should put it there then. wanna head there now?" norman suggests.

"sure! i'll wrap the rope around my waist so mama won't see it!"

"alright, let's go then!" you agree, this is perfect since you told ray you'd bring him into the plan today in the forest.

while on your way to the forrest, you spot ray. emma and norman are walking in front so you turn to ray and mouth "now. the wall."

he acknowledges you before heading outside.

[this is too much effort...] you think to yourself.

it didn't take long to get to the forest and run over to the wall.

you lean against a tree, slightly out of breath as you and norman watch emma climb the tree, putting the rope in the hole before jumping back down, landing perfectly on her feet.

"now the rope is out of the way, we can focus on the harder parts." norman sighs.

you glance behind you, noticing ray sat on a rock, reading.