Training ~ Ch59

¤ 3rd Point Of View ¤

(Y/n) woke up to the feeling of pain shooting across her left temple as she was thrown down onto the floor. The girl gasped at the sudden movement, ripping her out of her slumber. Her hands gripped onto the ground as she hissed in pain, scrunching what she assumed to be grass between her fingers.

Hazily, she looked up at her surroundings, her vision dancing between focused and blurry. All she saw were mountains and feilds, she didn't recognise any of it. The sky was still dark, the sun still an hour or so away from it's usual rising time.
"What the hell?" She mumbled to herself as she swivelled around, sitting down on the dry grass. The girl tried not to shiver as the breeze hit her bare thigh.

When (Y/n) looked up, she finally noticed Sukun, standing before her with his arms crossed over his chest. He did not have a shirt on, he never did when he took over Yuuji's body.
"Oh, my apologies. Did I wake you?" Sukuna asked sarcastically, rasing his brow as the girl began to glare at him. She rolled her eyes and ignored his comment, forcing herself to stand to her feet.

She guessed that it was time for Sukuna to train her. He stuck to his word and really did allow her to sleep for a few hours which was quite suprising.
"Where are we?" (Y/n) then asked him, her eyes flickering to the montains in the distance. The girl guessed they were in Tokyo's country side, that was the only place she's ever been that even looked half this green.

"The outskirts of Japan." Sukuna replied casually, watching her calmly as her eyes widened in pure suprise.
"Of Japan?!" (Y/n) exclaimed loudly, turning to him quickly. She certainly didn't expect them to be that far away.
"Did you really expect me to train you so close to that six eyes bastard?" Sukuna scoffed. (Y/n) hadn't thought of that, Gojo would probably sense our cursed energies.

"You might as well have warped us to Thailand while your at it." (Y/n) sarcastically mumbled under her breath. She knew she was not quiet enough the moment Sukuna began chuckling.
"That can be arranged." He retorted playfully, making her roll her eyes. Her attention then flickered down to her clothing, being Yuuji's flannel shirt over a sports bra and panties. She really was not appropriately dressed for this.

"You could have at least let me get changed." The girl muttered, tugging her shirt as far down as it could go.
"You'll be fine. If it bothers you so much, take off the shirt." The curse suggested with a smirk that he so terribly tried to hide. (Y/n) scoffed and covered her arms over her chest, refusing his idea that was clearly from the goodness of his heart with no agenda at all.

"So what are we doing here, Sukuna? You said you'd train me. But I'm not too clear on what that entails." The girl admitted, walking closer to the curse.
"A lot of pain and a lot of feeling like you're on the edge of becoming a curse." The man told her truthfully, never having been one to sugarcoat things.
"And how is that going to work?" (Y/n) asked in confusion, watching as Sukuna began making his way closer to her step by step.

"You can't push me to that brink when I don't have any curses to absorb, Sukuna- and I know you don't have any cursed techniques like Geto's." She added with a huff, crossing her arms over her chest with doubt. Sukuna didn't answer her, only walking closer until he was inches a part. He didn't speak a word, only lifting his hand and placing it on her upper arm.

The moment his grip tightened, (Y/n) felt as if all the air was being sucked out of her body. She felt power. So much power. His touch felt like fire, the raw energy spreading through her veins, starting with where his hand was. He was pouring raw cursed energy into her and forcing her to absorb it. The girl felt like she was drowning, choking as if she were underwater. His power...it was too much.