Favour ~ Ch58

¤ (Y/n)'s Point Of View ¤

Nanami took us back to our apartment the moment he had tied up all loose ends at the warehouse concerning the destruction of school property and Junpei's funeral arrangements. It was almost midnight by the time we made it back, the full moon was out and shining at it's brightest. It was beautiful, but ut was too bad that nobody was in the mood to enjoy it.

Yuuji and I went to bed the moment we got home, neither of us had any sort of appetite- despite not eating all day, and neither did Kento. Nanami made sure that Yuuji understood the only reason he was letting him stay in my bedroom was due to the fact we were both grieving. But starting in a few days, Yuuji was expected to stay in a hotel with Gojo once he returned to take his rightful position as sensei. Yuuji didn't seem too thrilled with the news.

Now we laid in bed, cuddling under my warm weighted blankets. My head laid on his chest, his arm wrapped around my waist as we both stared up at my ceiling. I had a tapestry pinned to my cieling, picturing the constellations in the night sky. And though we were both looking up at it, I doubted any of us were actually paying attention to it.
"I remember the day I met him. I just...I knew we'd be great friends. I just had that gut feeling, you know?" Yuuji mumbled, speaking up against the silence.

I nodded, letting him get this off his chest. Yuuji needed this if he were ever to recover and move on from this.
"He didn't deserve to die so young." Yuuji mumbled, something I agreed with.
"I know." I whispered back. I learned today that Junpei was older than us, something I didn't expect since he seemed to act so childish and youthful.
"How did you meet him?" Yuuji then asked curiously.

"I accidentally warped into a sew- an alleyway. I found him reading a manga and I told him that my boyfriend likes reading manga too. And then he went on a rant about how manga are real book too." I chuckled softly, Yuuji laughing also with an enthusiast nod.
"Yeah, see! Exactly! I'm glad someone finally understands...understood." Yuuji's grin faded as he corrected himself, once again remembering that Junpei was dead.

"Do you really think Sukuna would have revived him if I asked?" I then asked Yuuji, remembering his word's from our earlier conversation. Yuuji's grip then slightly tightened around my waist.
"I don't know...maybe." Yuuji muttered, making me frown. I would ask Sukuna that question, but I honestly didn't want to know the answer it would just make me feel worse.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there, Yuu." I apologised sincerely, biting the insides of my cheeks anxiously.
"I know. It's okay." He replied softly, pulling me closer to him. I didn't say another word after that, neither did he. We just laid there in eachother's embrace comforted by the fact that we were going through this together. And though I didn't feel immense grief for Junpei, I still mourned his loss.

But as all moments like this one, Sukuna manages to bring it to a swift conclusion by the mutter of one word.
"Extension." I heard the man mumble from behind me. My eyes widened slightly as I watched tattoos slither onto Yuuji's chest and down his arm that was attached to my waist. I gulped as I quickly tried to sit up, to push my self off Yuuji's chest. But the moment Sukuna gained the slightest bit of consuousness, he pulled me down against him.

It was a tough grip, one that I couldn't break- and I tried, really. Sukuna tutted his teeth at my attempts, shoaing that he has now taken full control of Yuuji's body. I hadn't expected him to do this so suddenly, especially in the middle of a moment like this one.
"Ah-ah. I'd stop struggling if I were you, pet." Sukuna chuckled into my ear, chills going down my spine.

"If you move and he gains consciousness after my minute is over, he'll become suspicious." Sukuna reasoned casually, making me huff loudly before begrudgingly relaxing back against his chest. Sukuna's arm tightened against my waist, making sure that I'd be unable to move.
"What do you want, Sukuna? You know I hate when you interupt moments like these." I asked him with a sigh, hear8ng him laugh.