Chapter 163: Extra eleven

Start from the beginning

Huaxia people value marriage very seriously, and at the same time they feel that the new couple is full of joy. If they grab something from them, they will be lucky and lucky.

Watching friends get together lively, Qi Yan said to Cen Baihe: "You still have experience."

"I have no experience either," Cen Baihe immediately explained, "I just asked people about it and thought about some emergency plans."

"Well," Qi Yan held his hand, "My man is really the best and smartest."

"Two grooms, come and take pictures." Lin Shuo took the camera and waved to them, "Hurry up."

Qi Yan and Cen Baihe looked at each other, smiled and walked forward, leaving behind a lively picture.

The blue sky, the sun, the beach, the bright smiling face, and him.

Qi Yan looked up at the sky, showing a smile.

Thank you, old man, you are right, my life is indeed rich and honourable, more fortune, and happy family.

Twenty-five years ago, he picked him up from the garbage dump.

Twenty years ago, he began to teach him reading and calligraphy, telling him stories from the world of metaphysics.

Eighteen years ago, he started to go to elementary school. He taught him that the warlock is not a liar, nor is it a person who doesn't study well. He can't be a warlock.

Fifteen years ago, he told him that a sorcerer can do whatever he wants, but he cannot obliterate his conscience. If the body is not righteous, the heart is not righteous, and those who are not righteous in their minds are inhuman, so where does the heart come from?

Twelve years ago, he told him that the most important thing in life is himself.

Ten years ago, he told him that everyone has to rely on his own way, and he can't stay with him all the time.

Eight years ago, he sat on a shabby rocking chair, held his hand, and left the world with a smile.

He said: Death is not the end, but the beginning.

He owed him a lot in his life, but he couldn't repay it in his life. You can only keep him in your heart and remember it firmly.

Because he is the only one who knows what he is like in real life. If even he has forgotten, who else remembers him?

Tianyimen has only one disciple in his life, and he doesn't care how future generations think of himself, but as a disciple, he can't forget his master as he should.

"Be careful of the sun's glare," a palm stopped in front of his eyes, "the ultraviolet rays here are strong. After the wedding banquet is over, you go and wear a hat."

Qi Yan blinked, after adapting to the difference in the strength of the sun, "Okay."

Cen Baihe kissed him on the cheek: "Let's go, my dear husband."

Qi Yan turned to look at him and kissed his chin: "Okay, my dear husband."

The wedding banquet was prepared very well, and the guests even suspected that the Cen family had money and nowhere to spend.

However, people who eat wedding banquets always hope that the host will be more generous, so that they can eat happily and fortunately. Everyone pushed their cups and changed their cups, talked about business, parenting, or some messy and inconspicuous gossip, and then clinked glasses with the grooms and sent another blessing.

Fortunately, everyone is a person of status and doesn't like to drink the groom's wine, but the groomsmen drank a lot. After the banquet dissipated, Wang Hang drank a hangover medicine and sat on the chair with blushing cheeks in a daze.