Chapter 65: His dad has become wrong too

"Bohe..." Qi Yan lay on the car window, looking at the traffic outside the window. He still hasn't reacted much. When did he agree to go to Cen's house to rest for a few days, "I live in your house like this, maybe some Isn't it right?"

"Are you worried that too many people are not used to living?" Cen Baihe pretended not to understand the meaning of Qi Yan's words. "Our five brothers and sisters all have their own real estate, and the only people who usually live in big villas are me, eldest brother and sister-in-law. And my dad, other people just often come back to eat and drink, so there are not many people in the family."

"I didn't mean that," Qi Yan coughed dryly, "I just don't think it is good to disturb you like this, and my injuries are almost healed now, so I don't need to be taken care of."

"When you were discharged from the hospital, the doctor specifically said that you are a little weak and need to take care of it slowly," Cen Baihe said with a serious expression. Takeaway. Live like this, when will your body be well?"

After Cen Baihe ruthlessly dismantled his lazy bachelor days, Qi Yan's shoulders fell: "At any rate, don't be so blunt, save me some face."

"You," Cen Baihe reluctantly touched Qi Yan's forehead, "You can do everything else as you like, but it's up to me to arrange it, eh?"

Qi Yan touched his ears, and felt that the roots of his ears were a little itchy: "Okay, okay."

Isn't it just going to a good friend's house to eat and drink? When they were in the dormitory, didn't they often eat the things that Wang Hang brought from home? It's just that this time he went to other people's homes to eat and stay. He used to be more tactful, but now he is more straightforward.

As long as the skin is thick enough, there is no need to worry about not eating meat! The chef of Baihe's family is so awesome, he went to live for a few days, and he was just tasting the food.

A car followed the two of them. In this car were Big Brother Cen and Third Brother Cen. Both of them came to pick up Qi Yan and leave the hospital.

"The third brother," Brother Cen didn't quite understand why the third brother strongly suggested that Master Qi be brought to his own home, "isn't it bad for us to do this?"

Although he also welcomes Master Qi as a guest at home, does their over-enthusiastic attitude make Master Qi think that their home has another purpose? Although many people outside do not believe in Feng Shui fortune-telling, in fact, those masters are very respected and respected in their families.

Although Master Qi is young now, some well-informed people have already inquired about some internal news, and want to ask Master Qi to come to see Feng Shui fortune-telling or something. Now their Cen family directly took Master Qi to their home and let others see it. I am afraid that they would mistakenly think that the Cen family is going to treat Master Qi as a respected guest.

The so-called "respected guest" is equivalent to the mages who were upheld by the families hundreds of years ago. The family provides all the mages need, and the mages also help the family to solve problems. Although it is not as complicated and troublesome as in the old times, and the respected guest does not have to be born or die for the master, but when it is time to show his face, he still has to think about the master.

"Our Cen family does things, so why bother with what others think," Cen Sange sneered. "Those people outside think Master Qi is young and have no background. If you want to make his own ideas, you have to see if our Cen family agrees."

Brother Cen has a solid personality. Hearing his brother say this, he smiled and didn't say much. He just faintly felt that his brother's attitude was a little overdone. The Cen family is the Cen family, and Master Qi is Master Qi. The third brother is so worried that he simply regards Master Qi as his own brother.