Chapter 149:

"Tan Tianshi," the man in a black suit walked into a room full of magical objects and handed a photo to Tan Tianshi, "Look at this picture."

Tan Tianshi looked back at the man in black, stretched out his dry and yellow hand, and took the photo.

At a glance, Tan Tianshi's hand holding the photo began to tremble, and his throat made a **** ho gasp, and it took a long time to say in a rough and unpleasant voice, "Someone is offering sacrifices to the sky."

"Sacrifice to the sky?" The man in black is a native of Luo Shan and doesn't understand the Chinese culture, so he doesn't quite understand why Tan Tianshi reacted so strongly.

"Sacrifice to heaven is a very ancient ceremony in China to pray for God to bless the people of the world..." Tan Tianshi stroked the picture of dragon and phoenix on the photo, his eyes became distant and nostalgic. Asking Dingshan to worship the heaven and ask the gods, and was regarded as the teacher of the country by the emperor."

Unfortunately, after the imperial family fell, the Tan clan was also implicated. His great-grandfather fled to Luoshan. Since then, he has been stunned and wronged. He has suffered so much that he can gain a foothold in Luoshan.

It is difficult to have children in the line of a heavenly teacher, so he was adopted and raised by his father, but he has not forgotten the regret that his father had before his death.

Hua Xia killed his Tan family ancestors, destroyed his Tan family status, and even beat their Tan family into demons and crooked ways, leaving them nowhere to flee in a hurry.

This hatred, the younger generation of the Tan family will never forget.

"Then what do they want to do?" The man in black is just the person responsible for negotiating with Tan Tianshi, but he doesn't know anything about Huaxia Fengshui. Two people who were in charge of Huaxia's work before, one died in an accident, and the other was sentenced to a heavy sentence because the kidnapping of Huaxia artists caused Huaxia's anger. He felt that the people who were stuck with Huaxia had some evil endings, so he didn't dare to involve too much Huaxia.

"I don't know." Tan Tianshi put the photo on the table, got up and walked to the tablet stand in the room, and put a stick of incense on the row of tablets. He walked in a strange posture. After returning from Wangxiang Town, his legs became like this after waking up.

"I told you earlier that there are crouching tigers and hidden dragons in this land of China. If you provoke them, these experts will not sit idly by."

"What about an expert," the man in black laughed sarcastically, "In front of powerful weapons, they can only choose to surrender."

Two hundred years ago, the emperor of China still lowered his noble head in front of their Luoshan weapons?

Tan Tianshi turned his head and glanced at the man in black. Although he was very old, his eyes were very penetrating. Under this look, the sturdy black man felt a sense of fear.

"Heh," Tan Tianshi saw the man's reaction and laughed mockingly, "Does Huaxia now have no powerful weapons?"

The black man felt that he was afraid of an old man, and he was a little bit uncomfortable on the face, and he insisted on his confidence: "Tan Tianshi, you are a Luo Shanren now, don't praise the wrong object."

"Of course I remember that I am a Luoshan," Tan Tianshi walked back to the wooden chair and sat down, poured a cup of tea and handed it to the man in black, "Otherwise you can't stand here."

After taking the cup of tea, the black-clothed man also stepped down, "Then what should we do now, do we continue to destroy China's dragon veins?"

Master Tan Tian took out a piece of paper from the drawer, on which was written the eight characters of a person's birthday.