Chapter 138: His mother is really rich and willful

Tao Yiru told the Cen family of this decision, not really asking for their opinions, but showing them an attitude of treating them as his own. She has seen a lot of young people's love that ended up innocent because of their parents' intervention too much. She didn't want to be such a mother, and she was not qualified to make irresponsible comments on Xiao Yan's feelings.

Cen Qiusheng was almost old enough to be Tao Yiru's father. With this attitude, Cen Qiusheng naturally understood what she meant. In fact, after hearing that Qi Yan had found his biological mother, Cen Qiusheng had considered many issues. For example, Tao Yiru did not approve of his son being with a man. He would make things difficult for him, and Qi Yan would fall into a dilemma of family love.

If you want to tell the truth about this, no one owes anyone. Two young people look at each other and want to be together, then they really bless them. His family warmly received Tao Yiru. First, he didn't want Baihe to be embarrassed, and the other was that he didn't want to embarrass Qi Yan. One is his own child, and the other is not his own, but it is no different from his own family. Who is willing to let his child be wronged? .

Fortunately, the mother who was found halfway through was not a ruthless and unreasonable person. Now this situation is really happy for everyone.

The news that the chairman of Cen's enterprise brought his boyfriend to attend important occasions spread like wildfire. He had an internet marketing account who was bold enough not to choke to death, and even put the matter on the Internet to win the attention of netizens. Most people in China have always been in a state of accepting homosexuality but do not promote it positively, but there are also many who have a strange vision of homosexuality, and even dislike it. Therefore, as soon as this gossip came out, many netizens popped up, yes. This Chairman Cen, who dared to promote his love affair, was very curious.

Most people who eat melon don't know how remarkable the identity of Chairman Cen is, so in their hearts, this is mostly the story of an overbearing president and his beloved boyfriend. They praised them for their true love, and then added a **** plot to their brains. To satisfy their gossip after dinner.

But as the marketing account popularized the identity of Chairman Cen, netizens were stunned. It turned out that this is not an ordinary overbearing master, but a super wealthy that has been passed down for hundreds of years. However, such a wealthy family has always been very Tradition, how can you accept that your son find a man to come back?

The gossip of wealthy families is always more exciting than ordinary people. As the Cen family's identity and background are being publicized a little bit, countless netizens have said that they need to kneel and watch Weibo. This kind of boisterous family is the real wealthy family. Those wealthy businessmen who claim to be wealthy, compared in front of the Cen family, it is simply the difference between a pheasant and a phoenix.

No watermelon in winter: In other words, do you think this Chairman Cen is familiar? Last time at the Haijiao forum, when a poster picked Tao Yan, Chairman Cen was a classmate of Tao Yan, and it is said that he was a man of the school.

Never eat fat: As soon as you said it, I remembered it. I remember that Tao Yan's team also fired this big man at the time, but the news that was fired was only posted on major portals for a long time, and then it was taken down. Do you know if it is related to Chairman Cen?

You can't underestimate the gossip ability of netizens, even if it is the trivial matter of Chen Guzi's rotten sesame seeds, they can tell them. Since the Yuan family's accident, Tao Yan has been on the cusp of the storm. He originally had more than ten endorsements, but now only two or three are left, and one of them is a Weishang endorsement.