Chapter 47: How to do?

A very important part of the Chinese wine table culture is the seating arrangement. Sitting on the left hand side of Cen Baihe, Qi Yan received attention from countless people. Fortunately, he did his job, but he had to have a good psychological quality. Otherwise, he was secretly looked at by so many people.

The dishes are served one by one, but few people really eat it. On such an important occasion, the people at the table are extraordinary, and no one would be indecent because of such a few stutters. Even Qi Yan, who has always had a good appetite, restrained and kept a cold and mysterious face.

After a meal, Qi Yan didn't say a few words in total. He drank two cups with the tablemate with tea instead of wine, and no one said he was wrong. In the eyes of others, even the Cen family is polite to this young man, and they will not be so stupid to offend.

By the end of the dinner, it was already around ten o'clock in the evening. Qi Yan looked back at the Cen Sange and his wife and Cen Baihe who personally escorted him outside the hotel gate, feeling a little helpless: "Stay for a walk, stay for a walk."

"Master Qi," Cao Jingyan smiled softly, like a loving sister, "I really appreciate your coming today."

"Sansao is polite," Qi Yan smiled at Cen Baihe, "Is it right to call you that way?"

"You and our family, Baihe, are friends, so you should call me Sansao." The smile on Cao Jingyan's face became more gentle.

Cen Baihe nodded: "Yes, it should be."

Qi Yan smiled helplessly, blinked at Cen Baihe, and then said to Cao Jingyan: "The third brother, the third wife, and Baihe, I'm home, and you guys will go home early to rest."

"Okay," Cao Jingyan handed Qi Yan a box of biscuits and a box of sugar, "Be careful on the way."

Qi Yan nodded, waved to the three of them, and walked in the direction where he parked, without facing the panic and nervousness of the rich.

"Master Qi has a really good personality," Cen Sange held his wife's waist, making no secret of his appreciation. People in their position can tell who is sincere and who is false. Sometimes it only takes a few words and a few actions to tell.

Baihe's luck is better than they thought. It takes him to know such a person who treats him as an ordinary friend and can improve his physique. I don't know how much luck it takes.

"Some time ago, did you let people choose a car with high safety performance and moderate value for Master Qi?" Cen Sange half-squinted and watched Qi Yan get into a car with a good appearance. "I knew that Master Qi was missing. I'll give him one for the scooter, or you can give him one. Master Qi has helped us so much, so how can I be embarrassed to let him out with a little money?"

"This kind of trivial matter doesn't need to worry about the third brother, I can arrange it." Cen Baihe watched Qi Yan's car slowly drive out of the hotel, his voice was tender in the dark, "He wouldn't like me to send him the car directly. of."

Although Qianqian is usually very interested in money, Cen Baihe knew that Qianqian would never like to accept his car for nothing. This kind of intuition is inexplicable, but Cen Baihe understands that some bottom lines cannot be stepped on. After stepping on, they may not even be able to do so with friends.

As soon as Qi Yan stopped the car, he received a text message from his mobile phone. The sender was an unfamiliar number.

Stranger: Qi Yan, this is Yang Heshu.

Qi Yan pulled on his tie, picked up the jacket that was thrown on the front passenger's seat, got out of the car, and slammed the door. The light in the underground garage was not very good, so Qi Yan locked the car and walked to the elevator.