Chapter 97: No drowsiness

On the plane, the flight attendants introduced some local folk customs with a sweet voice, striving to provide the best quality service to the guests in the cabin.

The people on this flight were all big people, and anyone with their fingers was the person who was usually flattered. Now that so many people are all on this flight, their flight attendants dare not slacken their efforts.

All food and water sources sent to the plane must go through strict inspections, and even the flight attendants must go through layers of inspection before they can stand here.

The ten-hour voyage is boring. Fortunately, these big people are very well-educated people. They are very polite to their flight attendants, and they don't have the habit of insulting and yelling at every turn.

Cen Baihe slept for a few hours wearing a blindfold, but the quality of sleep on the plane would not be much better. He took off his blindfold and looked at the time. It was about 7:30 in China time. Most of the people in the company were still asleep. He rubbed his forehead and turned on the light switch.

The flight attendant brought him warm towels and mouthwash, and asked in a low voice, "Do you need breakfast now?"

"No, thank you." Cen Baihe wiped his hands with the towel, handed the towel back to the flight attendant, and thanked him in a low voice.

The flight attendant bowed slightly, then left with his mouthwash and towel.

Suddenly, the lights in the entire cabin came on, and a man's voice came through the stereo.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it is 7:47, China Time. Welcome to take this flight." The man suddenly laughed twice. "This voyage has been flying for nearly ten hours. It takes... your whole life."

Cen Baihe frowned and looked around. The others had gradually been awakened, but their expressions were a bit solemn.

"Cheers, congratulations, gentlemen and ladies, this is a flight to take you to Paradise Elysium," the man said with malicious intent, "I am the captain of this flight, your most faithful Friend, Mr. Wei."

Everyone finally understood at this moment that they had encountered a hijacking incident, and it was still an extremely bad revenge social incident.

There are a few people who are not very good in psychological quality, and they have already shown horror on their faces, but everyone is a figure with a face, even if they are scared to the extreme now, they have not acted too out of control.

"Very well, you deserve to be a big man who has seen the world. Even in this bad situation, you can still be calm," the man sneered. "By the way, I advise you bodyguards to not move around. This plane is already I installed a bomb, and there is also a mini-bomb in my body. If you want your employer to be safe, just sit down and don't move."

"Cen, what's going on?" The closest person to Cen Baihe was an old man who was over sixty years old. He frowned at this time. In addition to panic, his face was more suspicious. "Everything on this plane People, all have gone through rigorous investigations, why does this happen?"

Cen Baihe shook his head, indicating that he didn't know.

But they know each other that the personnel responsible for the investigation may have some problems this time. Thinking about it now is of no use. The most important thing is whether they can find a way out.

"The captain is very calm now and speaks logically, but he didn't mention what he needs to exchange with us," the old man shook his head, "this time, I'm afraid it will be more bad luck." He is a very famous psychology in China. The scientist, in just a few short passages of the other party, felt that the other party just wanted to simply torture them, scare them, or even kill them, instead of trading them with the country for any benefit.