Chapter 60: Caught him

Cen Baihe had never seen such a weird and terrifying picture. The mountain wind roared like a beast king, and he even felt the ground under his feet shaking.

The moon gradually revealed a bright face from the clouds, and sprinkled a layer of silver ash on the earth. The night scene that should have been quiet and beautiful was destroyed by the sudden roar of tigers. Cen Baihe looked up in astonishment, and saw where they were, a huge white tiger appeared, but his whole body was locked by a huge red chain, and he could only lie on the ground in a humble manner.

As the moonlight became brighter and brighter, the chain on the white tiger's body became tighter and tighter. Finally, it was embedded in the white tiger's body. The white tiger instantly exposed its white bones. The white bones were about to be corroded, and they continued to breathe black air. What worries Cen Baihe most is that the tiger's wide open mouth is facing Qi Yan, and he is worried that this tiger will open his mouth and swallow the money.

"Don't look, don't listen, don't think..."

Suddenly remembering this sentence, Cen Baihe took a deep look in the direction where Qi Yan was and closed his eyes.

"Sure enough, these people are still here," an elegant man in a black tunic suit with gray hair and beard put down the telescope in his hand and turned around to follow the two people behind him. "These so-called masters all day long benevolence, righteousness and morality, in order to be irrelevant. It's ridiculous that people who are willing to die."

"Benevolence, justice and morality can be eaten?" He took a cigarette from the person behind him, took a sip, and flicked the ashes from the cigarette butt. "Since they are willing to die as martyrdom, then we should fulfill them and start the battle!"

"Roar!"

Countless sharp blades suddenly appeared on the originally restrained white tiger. These sharp blades penetrated the white tiger's body, making the white tiger's figure lighter and weaker, and almost only a ghost remained.

"Defensive formation!" Xu Dao long whisked away, and the spiritual power on his body was continuously input into the formation. In just a few minutes, his original ruddy face became pale, but at this juncture, no one Dare to slack off, as long as one of them stops, then the remaining eight people will not end up well.

The world of Xuanju usually fights for Confucianism, Buddhism, and Taoism, but at this juncture, no one will talk about their own sect.

"The sacrificial formation has moved!" Shen Daochang noticed the loss of spiritual power in her body. She couldn't help but look up at the sky. The round edge of the moon actually brought a trace of blood red with a murderous look.

"Hold!" Xu Daochang bit his finger, using blood as a sign, abruptly helping Shen Daochang stop an attack, "Junior sister, close your eyes!"

Shen Daochang saw his senior brother's pale face, gritted his teeth, took off the wooden hairpin from the bun, and inserted it into one of the eyes in front of him. This wooden hairpin was hand-carved by a famous master one hundred years ago. It is a very powerful magic weapon, and she has to use it now.

Shen Daochang and Xu Daochang have fought their lives here, and Abbot Yun is not easy on that side. The beads on his wrist have been torn off by him. The beads just lined up in a circle, surrounding the eyes he was guarding. .

The three of them are the strongest cultivation base among the nine. This juncture is so hard, not to mention that the other five are clenching their teeth and insisting. The nostrils and corners of the mouth of the two masters are bleeding, and they have not stopped the aura transmission.