Chapter 107: Riels

***There is no 106****

Fenghua Peerless Hall is a very exquisitely decorated dining room. After entering the dining room, it will give people the illusion of traveling through time and space. It is clear that it is still in the modern and technologically advanced one moment before, and the next second will enter the ancient China of a thousand years ago. Prosperity.

At this moment, in addition to Chinese people, there are guests from other countries in the hall. People of all skin colors gather together and stand in a building full of Chinese flavor. There is a kind of alternative harmony. Some foreign guests even took selfies with their mobile phones and some calligraphy and painting decorations in the hall, and were amazed by the decorations in the hall.

Of course, some of the guests did not look squint, even their chins were raised high, as if there was nothing in their eyes. Standing here is already a gift to others present. It's a pity that their attitude didn't let others take a high look. There are good relations and personal friendships between countries and people. In this hall, you can quickly tell which countries have good relations and which countries are insulting to say a word.

As the host of this exchange meeting, the staff of Huaxia treats everyone equally, at least in terms of etiquette, they are not biased or ignored. As for the Huaxia contestants, this is personal freedom.

But in general, the warlocks of the east and the west are very distinct, and they usually pinch each other privately a lot. Only when the east and the west are opposed, no one pulls the hind legs.

When Qi Yan, dressed in a black improved Han robe, appeared in the hall, it quickly attracted the attention of many people. Participants in each country have their own fixed costumes. The Chinese representative wears a black modified moiré gown for men and a red modified lotus skirt for women, which makes it possible to tell which country they are from at a glance. In the past, even if there were young people among the representatives of China, they were 30 years old and above. Now a young man with a tender face suddenly appeared, which surprised the representatives of Western countries.

In their opinion, Qi Yan, who has a baby face, may be just a minor.

"My God," a blond, blue-eyed middle-aged man raised his arrogant chin and said to his companions around him, "Huaxia's human rights issue is really worrying. Even minors have come to participate in the competition."

His companion smiled awkwardly and did not answer this sentence, because their country also had a 16-year-old genius warlock. If he responded to this sentence, he would have mocked his country.

In front of the country, no matter how deep the friendship is, it is necessary to retreat.

Fortunately, the blond man didn't care about his answer. He took a sip of champagne and walked towards Qi Yan with a glass of wine.

"Hello, young sir, I am Riels Richard from Luoshan Country, you can call me Riels," the blond man walked up to Qi Yan and raised his glass to him, "Beautiful boy, Would you like to have a drink with me?"

"No, I don't like to drink." Qi Yan raised the goblet in his hand. The liquid inside was crystal clear and translucent. It was actually ordinary Sprite. "Mr. Richard may have some misunderstandings. I am 22 years old and cannot be called. For a teenager."

This man named Riels Richard has peach blossoms in his eyes and thick hair. He is very romantic when he laughs. It can be seen that this is a person who is very attractive to men and women, but it is a pity that he has no feeling for this kind of romantic love. Interest, not to mention there is a better man beside him.