Chapter 117: Am I a young man, I have to care about him

"Qianqian, are you okay!" Cen Baihe looked up and down Qi Yan nervously, and after he was sure he was okay, he breathed a sigh of relief. He turned his head to look at the group of young people holding lanterns, drawing boards, banners, flowers, etc., and frowned.

The airport is a public place, so many people block the passage, it is too unsafe.

"Ahhhhh! Yanbao, look here, look here!"

"Yanbao, I want to give you a monkey!"

Cen Baihe frowned more tightly, what is all this mess, can a man give birth to a child? He turned his head to support Qi Yan's arm, "Let's go."

"Master Qi, Fifth Young Master," Huang He and Zhao Li also noticed the situation here, and ran over hurriedly, "Master Qi is okay?"

"I'm fine," Qi Yan looked at the screaming group of people behind him, "Are we meeting fans picking up the plane?" He saw a sign dropped on the ground, maybe it was squeezed out, and it was still printed on it. There is a picture of a man with an oriental face, but he has dyed golden hair, enchanting eyeliner, long legs and thin waist, white skin, and looks very gorgeous.

"Tao Yan?" Qi Yan recognized the name on the sign, not remembering that there was a big star named that name in China.

"It seems to be an artist who went to a neighboring country to develop. I heard that he plans to return to China for development." Huang He, who usually looks at the entertainment gossip, has some impressions of this artist. "Some media reported that he signed a good entertainment company. To be praised."

"Oh," Qi Yan glanced at the excited group of fans, patted the footprints on his trouser legs, "It turned out to be a group of fans." When he said this, Qi Yan looked at the Yellow River with a smile, "No I think you know a lot about the entertainment industry."

The burly bodyguard's hobby when he is fine every day is to watch the entertainment gossip. The contrast seems a bit big.

"Just take a look, I just saw it." Huang He was a little embarrassed. It was shameful that his little hobby was discovered by others.

"Yeah, I understand." Qi Yan nodded with a smile, very empathetic. However, Huang He felt that he was even more aggrieved, and there is no way to explain this kind of explanation, but if it is not explained, it is tantamount to acquiescence, which is really bad.

"Yanbao, look here, you are welcome to return home."

"Yanbao! Yanbao!"

Listening to the screams one after another around him, Tao Yan pushed the sunglasses on the bridge of his nose to conceal his impatience. The agent next to him sensed his impatience and hurriedly pushed the fans around, accidentally hitting a female fan in the face.

"Sorry," Tao Yan stopped, took out a band-aid from his pocket and handed it to the girl. "Are you hurt again?"

Looking at such a gentle idol, the little girl pinched the band-aid like a piece of gold, and kept shaking her head and said: "I'm fine, I'm fine." Although the flying glasses on her face can buy a lot of band-aids, it doesn't. Resist her good mood.

"It's okay." Tao Yan smiled at the female fan, and the fans around him became even more excited, and even the screams became octaves higher.

"Yanbao is so gentle!"

"So sweet, I like him so much!"

Tao Yan smiled at the corner of his mouth, but his eyes were cold. He pulled away from the crowd and found a figure that looked very familiar in front of him. He couldn't help but ran forward a few steps.