Chapter 144: Protect all things in China~

Qian is the most handsome: I am a heavenly master.

After Qi Yan's news was sent, the entire WeChat group was silent.

Qi Yan put down his mobile phone, opened the game and prepared to read the book. Since the last time he refused a female player in the game to find her husband in the game, the female player has been preaching that he is not loyal and does not look like a man. Many people in the gang have expressed opinions on him. I don't like to do anything with him anymore.

He was too lazy to have a deep brotherhood with these people, so he retired from the gang and went to a new gang. When he was fine, he brought his trumpet to brush his books and made equipment, which was quite interesting.

After playing with the trumpet for more than half an hour, Qi Yan suddenly saw someone in the world playing a big speaker.

[World] So many things: Money is the most handsome, I like you, how about we get married?

This news has been swiping more than ten speakers in a row, and many people join in the fun in the world, making Qianqian the most handsome and soon marry this girl.

Many times in the game world, there are many boys and girls, so female players cherish items in the game. Now there are guys who are confessed by their sisters using paper-brushed loudspeakers, and they envy a bunch of single dogs.

Qi Yan glanced at the ID of his game account, clicked on the female player's avatar, and chose to chat privately.

[Private chat] Qian Qian is the most handsome and said to Yun Yunduo: sister paper, stop playing the speaker, in reality I have people who like and want to spend my life together, I will not get married in the game.

[Private chat] Yunyun Duo said to Qianqian the most handsome: reality is reality, games are games, we can only be game couples, anyway, it is games, why take it seriously.

Qi Yan silently turned off the game, with different ideas and unable to talk.

Many people think that games are games, reality is reality, and it doesn't matter if you marry other people in the game. But in Qi Yan's view, this is tantamount to a kind of mental derailment.

According to their mysterious world, when a person's heart and eyes begin to move, his feet will become disobedient, and eventually his body and mind will become dishonest.

Turning off the computer, Qi Yan found that he had swiped a lot of messages in the WeChat group. When he turned it on, he almost turned the phone card to a black screen.

Lu Gang: Don't even want to brag?

Master Pei:!

Master Zhao:! !

Abbot Yun: Amitabha.

Shen Daochang: It's no wonder that you are so handy when you draw the talisman seal. Not only do you have so many formations, but you can also get things done in Hongliang Mountain. It turns out that you are a celestial master.

Lu Gang:...

Master Pei: You are a celestial master at a young age, and you deserve to be a celestial person.

Lu Gang:...

Master Zhao: Master Qi, can you contact those celestial masters? If possible, you can make an appointment to meet and discuss the countermeasures.

Perhaps because Qi Yan did not reply, the masters in the group chatted with each other, and their emotions seemed very high. It can be seen how much excitement the appearance of Qi Yan, the celestial master, is to them.