Chapter 153: Extra one

In March, the sky was slightly rainy, and Tang Yue walked on the clean street holding a transparent umbrella, feeling a little melancholy.

I don't know what's going on recently, she always feels upset, and when she went out in the morning, she quarreled with her husband. Their families are similar and they are classmates in the same school, and they can be considered agreeable when they walk together. Life after marriage was supposed to be happy, but her mood was getting worse every day, and she often couldn't restrain her temper.

When she dreamed back at midnight, she often dreamed of her dead relatives and friends standing on a flat boat on the river, asking her to board the boat together.

Or a ghost chasing her in a dream, driving her to a dead end, making her unable to retreat, unable to enter.

Sometimes she knew that she shouldn't make trouble unreasonably, but her brain couldn't control it, as if her brain would explode if she didn't vent it. Today is the weekend, when the newlyweds were dating and watching a movie together, she and her husband broke out in a quarrel, and even slammed the door after a divorce.

Blowing the cold wind outside, Tang Yue slowly woke up. She stood on the street and watched the traffic that was not moving. For a while, she didn't know where she should go.

Looking away, she saw a big shop sign not far away. The sign had a gorgeous background, but the name was a bit strange.

"Huaxia Numerology Research Studio."

The name of this studio was so strange that Tang Yue couldn't help but look at it a few more times. Finally, she saw the entrance of this quaintly decorated store, and an inconspicuous wooden sign was hung up on it. Familiar with health, indoor decoration feng shui, outdoor scenery.

To put it so nicely, isn't it just fortune-telling, looking at, and looking at Feng Shui?

Tang Yue hesitated for a while and walked towards this store.

This street is very famous, and the rent of any shop can make ordinary people can't help but slap their tongues. This person should have some real skills if he dares to put up this kind of brand here.

Pushing the door open, there was a jingling noise on the door. She looked up and found that there were two copper bells hanging on the door. Judging from the color, it should be a little old.

"Welcome," a young man in a tunic suit with his hair dyed yellow came from the side. "Madam, do you have any needs?"

Tang Yue looked at this shop that was so exquisite that she could almost travel through time and time, and put the dripping fan into the bucket at the corner of the door, "Is it possible to watch Feng Shui for fortune-telling here?"

"Madam, today is March 1st, Master Qi can just calculate the first divination for you," the yellow-haired young man made a gesture of asking, "Please go inside."

Tang Yue walked in with the yellow-haired youth, only to realize that the shop was really big. She stepped on the soft carpet, and the discomfort in her heart disappeared little by little.

"Master is inside," Huang Fa Youth knocked on the solid wood door twice, "Master Qi, there are guests here."

About half a minute later, the wooden door opened. Tang Yue took a look inside the house. She didn't see the imaginary outsider, but only saw a young man wearing a shirt and a suit and vest. This young man was very good-looking and his wrists What he wore was not a Buddhist bracelet, but a watch. His whole person seemed incompatible with the quaint office, but he felt indescribably harmonious.