Chapter 129: Food knows no boundaries

The two hadn't seen each other for several days. They returned to the room early in the evening and spent a pleasant evening.

Early the next morning, Cen Baihe rushed to the company to work. Qi Yan lay down on Cen Baihe's wide and soft bed, watching the bright sunlight outside the window, stretched out and slowly got out of the bed.

When he walked to the bathroom, he saw two sets of washing utensils in the cabinet of the vanity, one set was used, and one set had not been opened.

"Is this the idea of ​​living together a long time ago?"

Qi Yan muttered secretly, removed the toothbrush and toothpaste, and as soon as he put the toothbrush into his mouth, Wang Hang called.

"If something happens, retreat if nothing happens." Qi Yan pressed the speakerphone and brushed his teeth.

"What sound is this, your kid is only getting up and brushing your teeth now?" Wang Hang's tone was a little sour, "I just went back yesterday, and I got up to go to work after 7 o'clock this morning. You said who the two of us is the rich second generation? ?"

"This is fate, you can't envy it." Qi Yan took a sip of his book and gurgled out the foam in his mouth. "You called early in the morning just to complain about this?"

"Early in the morning?" Wang Hang screamed on the other side of the phone, "It's already half past nine, it's still early in the morning?"

Qi Yan listened to Wang Hang constantly talking over there, washing his face and shaving silently, seeing Wang Hang's unstoppable posture, "The third child, what is the point of calling me today?"

"Hey, I almost forgot," Wang Hang lowered his voice, "I just got news that something happened to the Yuan family."

Qi Yan touched his face in the mirror, "What happened?"

"It seems that there is a problem with the dairy products produced by their family. The news has only spread internally. It is said that this matter will make a lot of trouble in a few days." Wang Hang said with some emotion. Hurt, what you said before will probably be fulfilled."

Qi Yan didn't speak, he walked out of the bathroom, walked to the floor-to-ceiling windows, opened the window and walked to the balcony. What he looked down at was the garden carefully managed by the Cen family. Since even Wang Hang knows the matter, I am afraid it will be a big deal within a few days. China's media is still very capable of digging news, not to mention the scandals that have occurred in such giants.

Qi Yan expected it to be correct. At noon that day, news broke that certain trace elements of dairy products under the name of Yuan's enterprise exceeded the standard. Long-term use may affect the growth and development of infants or children. There have been many cases of abnormal child development in China. These children usually eat dairy products from Yuan's enterprise.

One stone provokes a thousand waves. No one can live without food. When food goes wrong, it is most likely to cause panic.

Within a few days, the Yuan family's stock plummeted, and rumors spread. Regardless of whether the Yuan family had anything to do with the sewage, the media splashed on the Yuan family's enterprise. For a while, the Yuan family's enterprise was screamed by everyone, even radical. The elements ran to the gate of Yuan's Enterprise Headquarters to sit in and demonstrate, and the trouble was known throughout the country.

Later, although relevant departments came out to explain that the photos of deformed children reported by the media had nothing to do with Yuan, but at this time no one cared about the truth. They fell into a sense of satisfaction of beating a dog in the water and stepping on a successful person.