Chapter 108: Peeling

I don't know that he has become Qi Yan, who is concerned by many people. After eating, he went for a walk with Cen Baihe on the island. It was a little cold on the island at night. Qi Yan watched the shadows of the two people stretched out by the moonlight, and said with a smile: "The people at the dinner are all profound practitioners from various countries. The Western profound arts system is different from ours in the East. The principles you've learned are also different, so you have to bring the amulet I made for you these days, don't take it off."

Cen Baihe nodded and held Qi Yan's somewhat cold hand: "At the banquet just now, I found that the undercurrents were raging between countries. Although they were very harmonious on their faces, they were always playing the front when they spoke. I was worried that they would be behind. Calculate you, you have to be careful."

He has seen many shameful methods in the business world. In the face of interests and fame, many people will become unscrupulous, not to mention that this involves the face and interests of the country.

"At the time when science is prevalent, exchange meetings such as Xuanshu are held privately in various countries and belong to everyone's unspoken secrets," Qi Yan smiled. "It turns out I don't understand why Master Qian is willing to be a consultant for a special group. It wasn't until the Wangxiang Town incident that I understood that he was not a consultant to a special group, but a patriotic martyr."

Those who sacrificed for the country and the people should be martyrs, no matter what profession they are engaged in, regardless of men, women, or children. Even if certain people cannot be remembered by the world because of their occupation and status, they cannot deny their contributions and sacrifices.

"Money?" Cen Baihe looked at Qi Yan under the moonlight, with countless words in his heart, but facing Qi Yan's Qingliang eyes, his full words only turned into a short sentence, "If you want to do anything, just go. do it."

Qi Yan chuckled, "Guess what I want to do most now?"

Facing Qi Yan's smile, Cen Baihe felt that his palms were a little hot, and his heart seemed to be unwilling, and he almost jumped out of his chest.

"Master Qi is really in good spirits. I will take a walk on the beach with my lover at night." Lu Gang, the second apprentice of Master Qian, walked out from behind the bushes on the side path, standing seven or eight steps away from Qi Yan, "Master Qi Young and promising, don't you know if you have the confidence to give China Huaxia face back this time?"

"It's not me who can win back the face of China's Xuanshu world, but all China's Xuanshu masters." Qi Yan held Cen Baihe with one hand, and gently touched his chin with the other. This laid-back look looks Very badly beaten, "I didn't expect Master Lu to be so worthy of me."

"Haha," Lu Gang's affection for Qi Yan has no limit, so when he saw his appearance, he immediately sneered twice. Who in the profound arts world is more capable?"

"It seems that you are not as capable as Master Qian, but the look in your eyes is still a little bit," Qi Yan nodded with a smile as if he didn't hear Lu Gang's mockery, "Your master also praised me so."

"No, my eyes are blue out of blue and better than blue. His old man didn't see you shameless, I did."

Qi Yan shook his head: "On the point of being cute, you can't compare to your master."

"You are still so sharp-pointed," Lu Gang snorted coldly, "but this kind of communication meeting can't be won by a sharp-pointed mouth. Don't think it's called an exchange meeting, it's really just a simple exchange meeting. Some dogs who don't know how to bark can tear off a large piece of your meat when they bite someone. Even if you can tell the flower, it's useless."