Chapter 157: Extra five

Ever since attending the wedding of his sister-in-law and nephew, Cen Baihe has discovered that Qi Yan often looks at him hesitantly, and hides in the study from time to time to write and paint.

Cen Baihe couldn't help but start to wonder, could it be because he has passed the hurdle of thirty years old, and Qianqian no longer has that much charm in his heart?

After a meeting at the company that day, he walked through the company corridor and looked at his reflection on the glass. He was tall and straight, with no fat on his body, and his face looked the same as when he first met Qianqian. There was no hair loss or blessing. , There seems to be nothing wrong.

"Boss?" Liang Feng who followed behind him coughed dryly. "You have an appointment with Manager Ruan to meet at 11 o'clock. There are still five minutes left."

"Well," Cen Baihe retracted his gaze, looking indifferent.

Liang Feng also pretended that he hadn't seen him secretly looking in the mirror just now, and his face was full of scrutiny and picky. Seeing this, it must be what Master Qi did, which made their boss start to worry about gains and losses. I don't know where the fun of these two people come from. They have been an old husband for a few years, and they still play this one. Really do you want money for dog food?

In the reception room, Ruan Youyi treated her broken hair after trimming her earlobes. This time she came to discuss business with Cen Baihe. She dressed up very smartly, just to make a good impression in front of Cen Baihe. A girl like her is not for family marriage, or relying on her own ability to establish a foothold in the family business, so that she can at least have a certain degree of freedom.

Three years ago, the family planned to let her marry the Yuan family, but it was not clear that Yuan Peng and the female apprentice of a liar were unclear. Although the Ruan family wanted to marry, but did not want to lose such a big face, so she and Yuan Peng The matter was put on hold. Later, the Yuan family was involved in one case after another, and even some illegal transactions with foreign countries were involved. Therefore, several members of the Yuan family went to jail. Although Yuan Peng and his brother were not involved, the two brothers were not involved. From the proud of heaven to an ordinary person, I don't know how many people can bear this kind of gap.

Since then, Ruan Youyi has never seen Yuan Peng again, and he doesn't want to see her again when he wants to come. There is only embarrassment left to meet again, it is better not to see.

"Manager Ruan, please wait a moment, our boss will come over soon." The beautiful female secretary put a plate of snacks in front of her with a sweet smile on her face.

Ruan Youyi wondered, wondering if Cen Baihe let such a beautiful young girl be a secretary, wouldn't Qi Yan think more about it?

After a while, she heard a voice coming from outside, and Cen Baihe and his assistant walked in.

Ruan Youyi stood up and reached out to Cen Baihe: "Boss Cen."

"Manager Ruan," Cen Baihe and Ruan Youyi shook hands before letting go, "please sit down."

For Ruan Youyi, Cen Baihe's appearance and her words and deeds have been visited countless times in her mind, but for Cen Baihe, this is a woman who has heard the name, but is not familiar with it.

"Cen, this time I am here to talk to you about the planning of the Xijiao city. I don't know if you are interested in that piece of land." Ruan Youyi knows that Cen Baihe's company has developed a piece of land in the past few years, but he doesn't know. What's going on, that piece of land is particularly prosperous. It is said that because of the good feng shui, the shops and houses there are now fired at sky-high prices.