Chapter 46: Bow tie crooked

"Money?" Cen Baihe saw Qi Yan staring at a corner and followed his gaze. He just saw Ruan Youyi lowering his head and talking to Yuan Peng, the diamonds on the skirt dazzling.

Qi Yan shook his head, lowered his head and said to him: "I think the waiter was not right."

"The waiter who stained your clothes just now?" Cen Baihe looked at him, and walked to the side with Qi Yan. At this time, the waiter was already setting up the dance floor for young people to play, and most of the elderly were already in the nursing room upstairs. Chat in the hotel or take a lunch break in the hotel.

"Yes," Qi Yan took a glass of juice and a glass of white water, and handed the white water to Cen Baihe, his eyes swept over the people present, "This matter should have nothing to do with your family. Before I went out in the morning, I deliberately calculated it for your family. , There will be no accidents today."

Cen Baihe smiled. When he first met Qianqian, he thought that Qianqian was a high-spirited and mysterious master. After getting to know Qianqian, he found that Qianqian's personality was very flamboyant, but only after he really understood him did he know that Qianqian, although his personality flirted, But inside, he is very careful, treats people sincerely, and is a nice person.

"What are you laughing at?" Qi Yan sipped a sip of fruit juice. Could it be that I can tell fortune-telling, test characters, and fortune-telling? He put the juice on the table next to him and whispered, "I'll go to the bathroom. "

"Then I'll wait for you here, be careful." Cen Baihe sat down on the high stool, put his cup down, just standing with Qi Yan's cup, the red juice and the transparent and colorless white water formed a distinct Contrast and extremely harmonious.

Smelling the faint scent of sandalwood in the bathroom, Qi Yan dried his hands under the hand dryer. When he walked out of the toilet corridor, he happened to ran into the waiter walking here with an empty wine glass. This waiter was the one who soiled his clothes and peeked at him before. Qi Yan stood there, watching the waiter, waiting for his response.

Sure enough, when approaching him, the waiter's walking speed slowed down, and said in a hesitant tone: "May I ask if Mr.'s surname is Qi?"

Qi Yan looked at this timid man and nodded slightly: "Is there anything wrong with you?"

Seeing that Qi Yan did not refute, the waiter was a little excited: "Are you really Qi Yan?"

The timidity turned into joy, as if a mouse hiding in the dark finally found a piece of cheese. The man looked a little pleased, but he couldn't believe it. Qi Yan didn't remember where he had met him, so he asked politely, "Are you?"

"I'm your elementary school classmate," the waiter was a little unstable, and the cup in the tray trembled slightly. "My name is Yang Heshu, do you remember?"

Elementary school is a long time away, and the living standards and educational conditions in the small town were not very good at that time, so the classmates are not only naughty, but also not very concerned about learning. But there are also some students who want to study hard, escape from the poor town, yearning for the prosperous city life, Yang Heshu is one of them.

Qi Yan remembered that Yang Heshu was very thin, his hair was dry and yellow, and his voice was very low. He usually didn't like boys in the same class, but because of his good grades, the teacher liked him very much, and he was still a member of the study committee in the class.

For the memory of elementary school, Qi Yan is more of the shabby sand-brick and blue-tile house, the iron windows without glass blocking, the blackened tables and chairs, and the teacher who used only a little chalk but was reluctant to throw it away, and that The blackboard that can't be cleaned, the tall trees outside the classroom.