Chapter 133: This is simply too unmetaphysical!

Love gossip is the nature of human beings, it has nothing to do with status or status, it's just a matter of importance.

The words and deeds of the Cen family are what many people talk about after dinner. Cen Baihe suddenly publicly stated that he has a boyfriend. For many people, it is undoubtedly that Mars hit the earth.

Tao Yiru has heard many people whispering along the way, and can also vaguely hear words such as "Cen" and "Five". The lady who has a good relationship with her whispered in her ear. "I heard that the girl from the Ruan family saw that Cen Baihe brought her boyfriend over, and she lost her soul. It's really..." She shook her head, feeling a little pity, but also a little bit like watching the show.

"You are an elder, you are very concerned about the little girl of Ruan's family," Tao Yiru saw a waiter come over, put the empty wine glass in his hand into the waiter's tray, "Let others hear, and I am not afraid to laugh at you."

"In our circle, who doesn't know how distracted Ruan Youyi is with Cen Baihe?" The lady lifted her chin slightly and wrote lightly, "We Song family, we are not afraid to offend their Ruan family."

Thinking of some old grievances between the Song family and the Ruan family, Tao Yiru smiled, stepping on the soft red carpet with high heels, giving her the feeling of stepping on the cloud, or she saw the person next to Cen Baihe Only after that young man had such an illusion.

She couldn't use words to describe how she felt when she first saw this young man.

It seemed that she suddenly fell from a height, causing her heart to miss a beat, and it seemed that she was drunk, and her mind was a little confused to find the direction. She obviously didn't know him, but she wanted to walk in front of him and say a few words to him, as if only in this way could the restless mood in her heart be relieved.

"Yiru, aren't you the man who likes Cen Baihe?" Song Kui saw Tao Yiru's look obsessed, his cheeks were reddish, staring at Cen Baihe's boyfriend, his eyes couldn't bear to move away, secretly screaming in his heart, fearing the Cen family He noticed her thoughts and hurriedly pulled her wrists, "My sister, you have to be more sober, but that is Cen Baihe's boyfriend, don't be dead. And there is a rumor that Cen Baihe's little boyfriend is nothing. An ordinary person, but a master, his crooked body was cured by this little boyfriend."

There are a lot of men and women who usually surround Yiru, and I haven't seen anyone who she has taken care of. What is going on today, are you actually interested in a young man?

"I'm not interested in other men's men, nor any master." Tao Yiru walked to the glass holder, took a glass of champagne, and walked in the direction of Cen Baihe.

"Since I'm not interested, what are you going to do..." Song Kui secretly cried out. The first rule of onlookers is to stand farther and peek, and don't let the blood splash on him. How can there be any reason for himself to charge and defend himself?

"If the gaze can be transformed into a substance, I will now become the Monkey King under the Five Fingers Mountain."

"Um?"

"Because these eyes are heavier than the mountain." Qi Yan held a glass of transparent liquid to pretend, only he knew that it was not wine, but a transparent drink.

"If you don't like it, we won't come next time." Cen Baihe whispered in his ear, "These occasions are not interesting anyway."

"Come, why don't you come?" Qi Yan smiled, "I just like them who are so curious, but they can only hold back. What have you done before to make them so afraid of you?"