Chapter 160: Extra eight

En başından başla

Qi Yan took Granny Sun to a tomb, which has been around for a few years. Although it is very clean, it can be seen from the color of the tombstone that the people in the cemetery have been dead for decades.

Granny Sun put on the reading glasses, stroking the black and white photo on the tombstone with trembling hands, tears welled up in her old eyes.

"Ms. Qin Feng, it's been... sixty-five years ago," Qi Yan felt a little uncomfortable in his throat. "On the day of her wedding, there was a big fire in the building. She saved three children out..."

"Sixty-five years! Sixty-five years!"

This elegant old man finally collapsed at this moment, holding the tombstone and crying.

"Qin Feng! We have an appointment to meet, you missed the appointment, I also missed the appointment..."

Granny Sun was sobbing that she lost her strength. When the bodyguard was trying to help her up, she pushed away the bodyguard, took out a handkerchief and gently wiped the tombstone that has withstood the wind and rain: "We haven't seen it in 68 years. , I didn't expect that goodbye would be here."

"You're still so young, but I'm old. I don't know when you are underground. When you see me, you don't recognize it." Old lady Sun wiped the tombstone clean and saw a weed next to the tombstone. She was also cautious. Removed, "You always call me stupid, but you are stupid than me."

She sat on the ground, no matter the dust stained her cheongsam, and no matter how graceful or inelegant she was at this time, "Sister, this is the last time I have come to see you."

"I'm old, and I will live in a few years."

"If you haven't had time to reincarnate, wait for me down there. We will go to reincarnation together and be a good sister in the next life."

"No matter, it's better to reincarnate. You stay there alone, how cold it should be. I can't bear it, I can't bear it."

Granny Sun took off the reading glasses and wiped the corners of her eyes: "I don't wear glasses. I can't even see what your photo looks like. You won't laugh at me, will you?"

The only answer to her was the breeze in the mountains and the cold tombstone.

"Mrs. Sun, the weather is cold," Qi Yan squatted beside Granny Sun, "Let's go back."

"Let me look at her again," Granny Sun gently rubbed the photo on the tombstone, "This is the last time I have looked at her. Always look carefully, lest I have a bad memory and forget her. NS."

"Then I am here to accompany you." Qi Yan took off his coat and put it on Granny Sun, sitting cross-legged on the spot, actually sitting beside Granny Sun.

Granny Sun touched her coat, and a smile appeared on her face: "You kid is really interesting. You must be very amused by girls."

Qi Yan smiled indifferently: "I just want Bai He to like it."

There was a trace of confusion on the old lady's face: "Yes, just let the other person like it, kid, you are a sensible person."

"I don't know what kind of love between the same **** is like. Even my husband and I have respected more than love in this life. In this life, I lived for my husband and for my children. Looking back now, the really happy years, It was only the 20 years when I was not married."

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Qi Yan shook his head: "I'm a robot with very poor memory ability. Please let the beautiful lady say it casually. I turned my head and forgot."