Chapter 147: The blogger idiot does not explain

Start from the beginning

There was no appointment, but it seemed like an appointment. Everyone put their hands together and bowed down.

The wind is very strong, but the feet of the five celestial masters are like rooted, standing firmly on the ground, their robe sleeves flying in the wind, they are like immortals who can't eat fireworks, and are about to step away on this wind.

In the conference room, a branch manager finished his report and found that the boss hadn't spoken, so he looked at Liang Feng nervously.

"Boss?" Liang Feng noticed something was wrong with Cen Baihe, and whispered in his ear, "What do you think of Manager Wang's plan?"

What's going on today, the boss has been a little restless, this is not like the boss's usual style of behavior.

After the meeting, Cen Baihe raised his hand to let everyone go. He sat on the chair a little tired, and didn't even have the desire to flip through the reports on the table.

Liang Feng sorted out all the information. Seeing that the boss's complexion was not very good, he remembered the physical condition of the boss when he was not with Master Qi. He was a little worried: "Boss, your complexion is very ugly, or you should go back and take a rest first. ?"

"No, I just didn't sleep well last night," Cen Baihe put down his hand rubbing the bridge of his nose, "It's okay."

"But I don't think you seem to be okay," Liang Feng poured him a glass of water, "Master Qi is not there these two days?"

Otherwise, like the boss today, Master Qi would definitely not let him go to work.

"He's out." Cen Baihe thought of what Qi Yan was going to do, and his heart was even more unreliable, but he couldn't manage this matter, so his heart became even more irritable.

Seeing him like this, Liang Feng guessed that the boss's poor state was related to Master Qi. After thinking about it, he persuaded: "Master Qi is so powerful, you don't have to worry..."

"I know," Cen Baihe picked up the file on the table, "the afternoon meeting continues."

Liang Feng froze for a moment, then got up and said: "Then you sit here and rest a while." He is not a fool to be Cen Baihe's special assistant. Master Qi's feelings must have been with him a long time ago, why would he sit here alone and secretly worry about it?

It seems that even the boss can't interfere or go about this matter.

Closing the door of the conference room, a secretary came over with a document: "Special help Liang, you need to check this report yourself."

"Thank you." Liang Feng nodded to the secretary and took the file.

The secretary did not leave, but glanced into the meeting room: "Is the boss still in there?"

Liang Feng glanced at the secretary and said in a flat tone: "Yeah."

The secretary noticed that he was a little cold, smiled at him embarrassedly, turned around and ran away.

Liang Feng looked at her back and couldn't help frowning. Someone in the secretarial department asked for maternity leave, so the secretary was brought up temporarily. I didn't expect this female employee to be so unstable in her work. It seems that she is not suitable to stay in the secretarial department.

Cen Baihe sat in the quiet and empty conference room and picked out the safety talisman Qi Yan made for him from his collar. He held the talisman in his palm and closed his eyes and thought, if this talisman can be used to make a wish, he hopes for money. This time I can return safely, without any hardship, let alone danger.