Chapter 139: The relationship between inclusion and inclusion

Start from the beginning

Just when Tao Yiru was about to celebrate Qi Yan's birthday, Tao Yan also had good luck. A great foreign director indicated that he would play the second male number in a certain movie. After the two parties signed the contract, he took it with him. The newly appointed agent flew abroad.

But when he got off the plane, what awaited him was not the warm reception of the crew, but a few strange men with serious expressions.

"Are you Tao Yan, Qi Yan's cousin?" The man who was speaking was a mixed-race man. Some parts of his facial features still retain the characteristics of Chinese people, but the outline is the style of Westerners. His Huaxia language is a bit blunt, which shows that the time spent in China is not as long as abroad.

"What do you mean?" Tao Yan looked at these people warily. "Aren't you here to invite me to film?"

"Of course we invited you to film the movie," the brown-haired man sitting opposite him said in a gloomy tone. "As long as you cooperate with our work, not to mention one movie, you can make ten movies."

No matter what movies or movies, Tao Yan likes money and fame instead of filming: "Who are you and what do you want to do?" They also mentioned Qi Yan, is it Qi Yan's enemy? But how could Qi Yan, a kid who came out of a poor mountain valley, provoke such a big man?

"Don't be nervous, cute boy."

"Boy, your grandfather, I'm running for the third time this year." Although Tao Yan likes others to think of him younger, it doesn't mean that he is still a boy at this age. It's just an insult to him as a man. The shame is infinitely close to pointing at a woman and saying, look, she has a flat chest!

Bang!

A fist hit Tao Yan's face, his teeth bit the corners of his lips, and blood flowed out along the corners of Tao Yan's lips.

"I don't like your rude Orientals, I don't like your swearing. Are you Chinese people so unqualified?" The brown-haired man curled his lips mockingly, "As long as you tell us Qi Yan's birthday, You can leave from here and go filming."

"Do you still want to imprison me illegally?" Tao Yan was punched, and his anger suddenly rose, but before he could fight back, he was pushed back.

"Don't be impulsive, I think impulsiveness is not good for you, right?" The brown-haired man held Tao Yan's shoulders and stared at him with blue eyes, "Come, tell me, what is Qi Yan's birthday, as long as you say it." , There will be countless blockbusters waiting for you to shoot in the future, as well as countless endorsements and wealth. Your popularity will be unmatched."

"And... even the man you like will notice your demeanor. Don't you think this world is the best?"

Tao Yan's lips trembled: "What you said is true?"

"Of course, boy, I never lie." The brown-haired man sneered. "My God doesn't allow me to lie."

"I don't know, but parents should know," Tao Yan took a mouthful of blood in his mouth, "You let me go, I will call my parents."

"Okay," the brown-haired man shrugged and took a few steps back. "I hope you can bring us good news."

Tao Yan glanced at him and didn't say anything. He lowered his head and dialed Tao's phone. After the mother and son chatted a few words about the weather, Tao Yan said: "Mom, didn't grandma say that Auntie's child is a bad word for me? Brother has found it back, I feel a little unsure, I want to ask an expert to do the calculations, do you know his birth date?"

"Why do you believe this too?"

"It's okay, it's just a good friend who counts here, so I just let the master help me see if there is anything, I can avoid it."

Mother Tao was most distressed by her son, so it didn't take long for Tao Yan to say that she said the eight characters of Shen Xi's birthday.

"Your aunt's child is Shen Xi. It was born at 11 o'clock in the evening on November 11, 36," Tao mother paused. "Are you really just letting people count?"

"Otherwise, what else can I do?" Tao Yan became impatient when he asked what he wanted.

"Don't tell others indiscriminately about the birthdate," Mother Tao was worried, and chanted a few more words, "otherwise it will cause trouble."

"Okay, okay, I see." Tao Yan hung up impatiently and turned to the brown-haired man. "I asked about the birth date, but you must ensure that I can get good resources."

The brown-haired man smiled and nodded, but he was a little disdainful. Compared with Qi Yan, this man named Tao Yan was timid and greedy. Even if they didn't ask what they wanted to do with Qi Yan's characters, this heart was really poisonous.

"Then let me tell you, Qi Yan's birth date is not in the Chinese calendar. He was born at 11:11 pm on November 10, 2036, and his real name is Shen Xi." Tao Yan looked suspiciously at several people in the house. , "Do you understand the Chinese calendar?"

"We don't understand, naturally someone understands, so I don't need to worry about Mr. Tao." The brown-haired man stood up and said in his native language to a person next to him, "Send him back."

Tao Yan was also a student from the first college anyhow, and he heard which language the brown-haired man spoke.

It turned out that these people belonged to Luo Shanguo.

After sending Tao Yan away, the brown-haired man sneered and said: "This Qi Yan killed Riles in his own curse, then we should also let him die in the betrayal of his relatives."

The people around him whispered: "But this is the birthdate of Huaxia..."

"Of course it is the Chinese people who do this kind of thing. Didn't Tianshi Tan wake up?" The brown-haired man's blue eyes were full of coldness. Qi Yan."

"Tan Tianshi just woke up recently, isn't it a bit inappropriate?"

"Inappropriate?" The smile on the brown-haired man's face disappeared without a trace. "I think it's perfect."

The Huaxia Warlock dared to challenge the majesty of the Luoshan Warlock, so he had to let them know what regret was beyond reach.

"Your birthday is not November 11?" Cen Baihe arranged for Qi Yan to wear tomorrow's dress, "Why do you have a birthday tomorrow?"

"For me, every birthday is December 18th. I can be Shen Xi, but Shen Xi is not me." Qi Yan lay on the bed, "I tried clothes for a day, so tired."

It's just a birthday party, why do you need to change a few sets of dresses? Qi Yan thinks this is too much trouble.

Cen Baihe helped him squeeze his shoulders: "What kind of remarks is this?"

Qi Yan sighed: "This is the relationship between inclusion and inclusion. It's too complicated to elaborate. It involves cosmology, practice, and Taoist metaphysics. It's not clear for a while."

Cen Baihe:...

"I won't say if I can't say it, go to bed earlier tonight." Cen Baihe slapped his butt, "I'll put some water in the bathtub. You can soak in a hot bath and you will feel better tomorrow."

Qi Yan muttered in a daze, as if it was destiny or something, Cen Baihe couldn't hear it clearly, so he had no choice but to smile and turned to the bathroom.

The author has something to say: Qi Yan: Who am I, and who am I? Why am I here, why am I me and not someone else in the universe?