Chapter 136: Your circle is really messy

Comenzar desde el principio

There are people who keep brands, respect little ghosts, worship great immortals, and everyone in the circle. Even she herself has gone to worship immortals and ask gods, but now she understands that when people make mistakes, it's useless to ask any gods. .

People who are human can only be respected by self-respect.

Qi Yan didn't avoid Lu Xuan's salute, he smiled faintly at the other party and walked downstairs.

After Qi Yan left, Lu Xuan put on her sunglasses again and whispered: "Sister Guo, the two people around Master Qi just now are the fifth master of the Cen family, and the other is Tao Yiru, one of the top ten richest women in China."

When she was with Sun Xiang, she had seen Tao Yiru at a party. At that time, Sun Xiang's mother was nodding and bowing in front of Tao Yiru. However, Tao Yiru only said a few words to her from beginning to end. The polite words on the scene, just like this, Sun Xiang's mother boasted to her several times.

Does this iron lady in the mall also let people watch Feng Shui fortune-telling?

Qi Yan and his party went to the research institute to get the report, and all the data in the report told him that he was indeed Tao Yiru's child.

Thinking of the eight-character he counted before, Qi Yan couldn't help feeling a bit ridiculous. Shen Xi, who belonged to Tao Yiru, was indeed dead. It was Qi Yan whose birth date was unknown. There is An Wei Yan under the sun, and it was recorded in "Little Erya": Yan, Ming Ye.

He should have died early in the darkness, but because of the light and warmth, he survived.

Seeing the exact result, Qi Yan felt that he was not as difficult to accept this sudden affection as he imagined, but he did not have the joy that he had hoped for when he was a child.

When he was a child, he used to envy other people having parents. When he first went to elementary school, some ignorant bear children called him a wild child. After being beaten by him several times, he became honest. However, he was only seven or eight years old at that time. Although he was beating others to cry his father and his mother, but he also thought in his heart that when his parents find him in the future, he will ignore them and let them cry to himself again and again. Begging for mercy, so that the hatred can be relieved.

Later, he grew up day by day, the old man taught him more and more things, his world became rich and colorful, and he gradually accepted that he was a child without parents.

It turns out that he was not abandoned by his parents because of his minor disability, which is quite gratifying.

"Xiao Yan." After the emotional impulse, Tao Yiru seemed a little at a loss, because the child's life had become so wonderful without her participation, she did not grow up with him, nor did she fulfill her mother's responsibilities. He just quietly grew up so dazzling and amazing in a place she didn't know.

As a mother, she didn't even have the confidence to call him by his nickname.

"Let me make up for you in the future. I don't know how to treat a child well, but I will learn." Tao Yiru squeezed the bag in his hand tightly, "Don't despise your mother."

Seeing her knuckles were white, Qi Yan patted the back of her hand lightly: "I have lived really well these years. I haven't been abused, let alone suffered. Although I don't know how it happened back then. Matter, but I know you have been looking for me all these years and have never given up on me, so you do not owe me."

Tao Yiru smiled with red eyes, "Why wouldn't I owe you? If I hadn't underestimated humanity back then, how could you be taken away?"

She underestimated the degree of eccentricity of her parents, underestimated their ignorance and cruelty, this is her fault.