Chapter 130: I feel sick when I see the seeds of your old Tao family

Start from the beginning

"Are you an agent, come to ask me?!"

If I weren't your agent, I would have beaten you to death!

The agent took a deep breath: "You can't solve the problem if you lose your temper. Don't make your body angry."

"There is another person who can help me."

"Who?"

"My aunt."

"It feels pretty good to be a boss." After eating, Qi Yan had nothing to do anyway, so he helped Cen Baihe run through all the important departments of the company and fine-tuned some internal decorations on the wall. Some publicity calligraphy and paintings have also been removed, which looks simple and refreshing.

After busying most of the afternoon, he was lying in Cen Baihe's office, looking tired and paralyzed, "Why don't I go to open a studio and experience what it's like to be a boss?"

"What kind of studio do you open?" Cen Baihe knew how lazy Qi Yan was. If he opened a studio, he would definitely be fishing for three days and drying the net for two days. "Do you want me to help?"

"After the New Year, I will find a place close to here to start a company, and tell me that I am also the boss," Qi Yan put his chin in his hand, "and we can also commute together."

Originally, he said casually, Qi Yan really has this kind of thought now.

"Okay," Cen Baihe thought about the scene of commuting to and from get off work with Qi Yan, and suddenly got excited, "Then I will help you find a place first, anyway, after the place is decorated, it will take a while to treat people. What decoration do you like? Style office, Chinese style or European style?"

"You don't know what I'm going to open a studio for, so I'm looking for a venue first?" Qi Yan walked to Cen Baihe and poked his chin. "What if I don't want to do it if the decoration is finished?"

"If you don't like doing it, you can rent it out. The location here is very good. Many people line up to rent a shop." Cen Baihe grabbed his hand and took it to his lips and kissed him. "Then tell me, what do you want to open? What kind of studio?"

"China Traditional Academic Research Studio."

In the heart of Cen Baihe: Although I don't understand what it is, it sounds like a big one.

"The name is good! I'll go to see if there is a suitable place tomorrow."

"The place you are looking for must be good," Qi Yan said, "then I don't have to go to see it." Worrying about these things is also very tiring. Why not do someone help?

Cen Baihe knew he would say that, and suddenly laughed in a low voice.

"Ayan, are you really not kidding?" The agent looked at the luxurious villa in front of him. The tall carved door made him feel a little bit timid, mainly because he had closed doors with Cen Wuye before. He was worried that he would have to close the door again when he got here.

Tao Yan glared at him, opened the door and pressed the intercom by the door.

The call was connected quickly, but it was a man who answered the call: "Hello, sir."

"Hello, this is Tao Yan, Tao Yiru's nephew, is my aunt at home?"

"Please wait."

About a minute or two later, the man's voice came out again: "Mr. Tao, please come in."

The agent saw that the carved door actually opened. He looked at Tao Yan in surprise. Could it be that Tao Yan really has such a great aunt, but why hasn't he heard him mention it? The conditions in Tao Yan's family were not very good, and his parents weren't the kind of market folks who were very knowledgeable. If there were such wealthy relatives, why should their family be so struggling back then?