🔞🔞CHAPTER 22 🔞🔞

Start from the beginning

He couldn't waste anymore time as he quickly sat on his knees and lodged his fingers on Zhan's waist and slowly took off his boxer and as he did that...
Zhan's member flew up all leaking and dripping precum that made Yibo moan as he closed his eyes from the pleasure that traveled down to his abdomen and made his member stretch and harden even more than it already had. Zhan saw how Yibo felt, his eyes never left Yibo's the whole time, no matter how fast his heart races...he never closed his eyes. Seeing Yibo in such a state, made him brave up even more than he ever had.

He took Yibo's hand while he was still in daze... mezmerised by the beauty of Zhan's body and gently put Yibo's hand around his member. This made him go wild as he felt a current travel up his abdomen and all the way up and clouded his mind in an instant. Yibo shifted his eyes from exploring Zhan's body to his face, he saw that Zhan was already in a another planet just by his touch and that made his awaken the beast inside of him. He looked deep into Zhan's blurry eyes and said...

"Zhan gē...I gave you so many chances to stop before we went too far....you ignored all of them. Let me tell you...if you want to stop then, then now is a good time because I swear ....if you don't...I will not stop no from now on no matter what you do...!!"

"Yibo...if you keep staring and talking like this then I will leave this room and go to mine and fuck myself and don't you even bother calling my name from your lips from tomorrow onwards..!!"

Zhan had had it with Yibo stalling while he was going crazy second my second. Yibo's touches and stared also left him feeling hungry for more, all he wanted was to get the satisfaction from Yibo even though he didn't know how that was gonna work out. It's not like both of them didn't make up the whole scenario of where and how what is gonna go  inside what...they pretty much figured it out, but as Yibo spoken to Barry about it...he knew it was going to be unbearable for Zhan. Zhan's words weren't angelic either...he was busy aggressively provoking Yibo with his words and actions as he felt scared. The more Yibo spoke the more scary it seemed to have him inside of him. He didn't want him to talk anymore but to fill him up.

Yibo had heard Zhan's words loud and clear, they were a threat but he also knew he couldn't even sleep a wink if he stopped right where they were. He wanted more, Zhan needed more and more was what they were both gonna get. Yibo laid Zhan gently on the bed and had his head in the pillow while Zhan also followed his movements. Yibo pumped Zhan's member a few times and went down to take in Zhan's entire member inside his mouth. Zhan couldn't take it anymore, he grabbed a bunch full of Yibo's hair and pulled it while arching his back. Yibo's warm carven engulfed his whole member up to the back of his tongue and pumped it slowly.

Zhan lost his patience again and grabbed Yibo's hair with both his hands and started pulling it up and down faster. Yibo caught up with what Zhan was trying to do and sucked while licking it then pumped faster and faster until Zhan quickly tried to pull off Yibo's head as he came closer to release. Yibo didn't barge... making Zhan release inside his mouth and Yibo swallowed the first half while riding Zhan's high and when Zhan released all his seeds...he kept it in his mouth it. Zhan saw this but he was too out of this world to register what had happened. His member refused to go down even after releasing a load of cum he had just released, Yibo took this time and released Zhan's member and held both his thighs and lifted him up.

What was infront of him was the most plump pinky rosey hole he never thought he would ever see. He took his time to watch it pulsate in and out as it needed more and Yibo knew what he had to do. He lowered his head into Zhan's thighs and went straight for his rosey pink hole that was leaking and he kissed it first before sticking out his finger to make an opening for the cum in his mouth. When Zhan felt Yibo's hot soft tongue inside him he threw his hands on the bed and grabbed the sheets as he felt the soich pleasure that he couldn't keep his eyes open anymore.